Sunhill Hotel
Shark Club(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$41
$32
Queen Resort Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$25
$19
$201
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Green House Apart Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$34
Hotels.com
$73
$60
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was my first trip to Turkey with my girlfriend,we booked it last minute and didnt know what to expect as we hadnt done to much research, up on arrival we were greeted by our Rep Liam and hemade sure we arrived at the resort quickly and safely.

Once there we were surprised to see how well looked after and modern the bedrooms were with brillant facilites throughout.All facilities and staff were amazing and could not have asked forthem to give more, they went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time and enjoyed ourselves.

An additonal experience that we had at the hotel spa was a Turkish bath and massage, it was a new experience that i would recommend and at a reasonable price, Sean was more than helpful in arranging this appointment for us.

Extra thanks to the likes of Alex, sean, Photo Andy and the rest of the team for giving both myself and my other half a great experience.

Room Tip: Request a sea view room with a balcony,great experience
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went on holiday (5 family members including children) on the 27th May, for 1 week, and I SO wish it was longer!
The animation team was definitely the best about the holiday! Alex is amazing!
The hotel staff were ALL lovely and friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice and cleaned everyday by the maids.
The food was nice, you have a good variety to choose from, and the swimming pool was lovely too!
If you go down to the town market, I recommend going in the daytime, because at night time you get stopped every five seconds by people offering their bars to you to come in, but in daylight I would say there's less people asking you to talk to them.
I cant say how amazing it was, I would definitely go back and recommend for anyone to go!
I would like to thank Alex and everyone else for making the holiday the best we could have, they really made it an amazing holiday, and I miss it so much I almost cried when we had to leave!
The only bad thing I would say is the music from the other hotel is quite loud at night time, but apart from that the best holiday I have ever had!

I would ignore bad reviews on here, and focus on the good ones - they are probably just picky!
Thank you Alex for an amazing holiday!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maddy T
Reviewed June 5, 2013

our flight arriving was late and we wanted to sleep as we was tired,we was tired,we got a nice welcoming at reception but then got a shock once we entered a room to this hotel the sofa bed was broken, there was blood on the door frame,the toilet seat was broken, the sink area was dirty, the plug sockets were loose.
however we contacted the thomas cook rep and made a complaint about the matter while showing the pictures, we got a room change.

our stay at the hotel:
firstly the food was disgusting my family and I found our sel's eating out everynight(we stayed for 7 nights)
China town is the best restaurant we ate out,the service there was very very good.
if you are looking for international cuisine even if it is for a day or so you will be very disappointed, they don't cater for all only turkish food is served(i do understand that it is a turkish country but if you was looking for something different day by day this is NOT the hotel for you)
The all inclusive package is okay but the snacks you get are cake and burgers and chips all day every day they don't change this at all.
Please be careful if you are travelling with children and they ask for burger and chips at the bar as the staff are very snappy.

Please read:
Please also keep a very close eye on your children by the pool, We had a experience of a Turkish boy pulling my youngest child in the pool trying to drown her, my daughter got very scared she came out of the pool to then be attacked by the boy's dad by slapping my daughter my daughter had marks on her arm from this guy we had to call police and this cost us 100 TL , we took a picture of this man so if you ever see him again please be careful of him.

overall this hotel is not for family's not only that this hotel is very disgusting overall if you have booked with this hotel I would like to advise you please book another hotel near by the stairs are though out the hotel if you don't like stairs this hotel is really not for you at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sweetpinky J
Reviewed June 3, 2013

my first holıday in Turkey was in Sunhill Hotel in Bodrum. the hotel was great food was varıed but what i enjoooooooooooooooooooooyed most was the animatıon at the hotel. the entertaınment manager Alex ıs an asset to the hotel and because of hım myself my boyfrıend and our famılıes are comıng to thıs hotel next year. hıs stunt shows are breathtakıng and he has a true talent for entertaining! the group dances were a personal favourite of mine =) he is always laughing with customers and ıs very tuned ın to what they want ın the way of entertainment and activities. he doesnt make you feel lıke the next person in the queue he treats you like a real friend.
Alex thank you so much for making my first holiday so memorable. i dıdnt want to leave but i cant wait to see you next year !!! =)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laura S
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Thıs was our fırst trıp abroad together as a couple and we were plesantly surprısed. the hotel was lovely´.the food was good and varıed but the hotels real asset was the anımatıon team! Alex davıd and co really went above and beyond to ensure we had the best possıble stay. he would ask us what we wanted to do each nıght and arrange ıt - he ıs a real people pleaser! ı felt we were more lıke frıends than customers. we wıll be bookıng agaın as soon as we get to a travel agent

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple