“The best part of my holiday”
Review of Aqua Deep Dive

Aqua Deep Dive
Ranked #3 of 11 Tours in Gumbet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best part of my holiday”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Definitely one of the things to do in Gumbet. Reasonable price and a great experience. A sandwich is included, drinks and photos are extra. For me, it was totally worth it.

4 Thank Robert S

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great day had by all”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is a very professional company, who are very experienced for all types of divers. The whole day was very organised with professional divers to first time divers and all in between. Everyone was give the same excellent treatment. Everyone who dived really felt safe and amazed by the sites they saw. I did not dive but I had a lovely day on the boat chatting and watching. The lunch was beautiful, also a great selection of drinks and chocolate. Would highly recommend this company for a brilliant diving experience.

4 Thank milis04
Luton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Utter rip off, done diving before, worst experience ever.”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Instructor was a lier, went down only 2 metres when he claimed he took us 6 metres. He was more interested in making the video and taking pictures than actually letting us experience the diving. So he can make £15 on the cd. Food was crap, just a sandwich, was told all inclusive, food and drink when booked,sandwich was free and drinks were not so we had one water and a tea, they did not tell us they would be charging so ended up arguing and just paid to avoid further frustration . did not mind paying but why pay if I was informed before booking all food and drinks are inclusive, you start at 10am and return 4pm. I would have taken my own drinks.. Its all a scam.The dive is only for 20 mins when it should be for 30mins Nothing to see but rocks, they took should us near a small cliff, just 5 metres away and that was the prime spot. I have done diving in Egypt, Thailand and Australia.. This was more of a snorkeling experience... Waste of money... Dont do it, better of taking your snorkeling gear and going for a swim in the beach...

4 Thank cirus_d_virus
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have always wanted to try scuba diving but was always a bit worried, but this time I decided to take the plunge and what a fantastic experience it was ! Everything was explained clearly and every step was gone through so by the time I got in the water I had no worries what so ever, visibility under water is incredible and all the fish that swim with you is amazing !
I would really like to thank Salim and all the crew for a really fantastic day !

5 Thank Gaza1958
Chorley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“scubadiving”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

we went scubadiving this was a fullday out this was amazing! quite scary at first but was well worth it!

Visited September 2013