“Amazing food and atmosphere”
Review of Peters Place

Peters Place
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Gumbet
Cuisines: European, Irish, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ideally located a short distance away from the hustle and bustle of Gumbet's centre, Peter's Place boasts a warm and welcoming atmosphere – perfect for a relaxing meal. A family-run restaurant with Turkish andIrish origins, it offers a unique menu that brings together the best of both cultures. Whether you are looking to experience the local cuisine or hankering for the familiar taste of home, there will always be somethingfor you here.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been to Gumbet many times over the last 8 years and this year was my first time eating in Peter's Place. I would highly recommend this restaurant, the food was to die for! I went back 3 times over the week. The setting is nice and relaxed and the staff were amazing. I would highly recommend everyone to try this restaurant when holidaying in the Bodrum area, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Claire O
SarahYasar, Owner at Peters Place, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of Peters Place, our customers happiness is very important to us. We hope we will see you again if you return to Gumbet in the future.

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“amazing!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

probably the best meal we had in gumbet while we stayed there! amazing fish and steak!
if i could afford it i would eat there every day!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bethlene27
SarahYasar, Owner at Peters Place, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Peters Place, our customers happiness is very important to us. We hope we will see you again if you return to Gumbet in the future.
Cramlington, Northumberland
“Peter's Perfect Plate”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is, quite simply, a phenomenal place to eat that strives to deliver perfection every time! Guess what? It succeeds!
I adore this restaurant and everything it represents; the most amazing food ever in a wonderful relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and hosted by the loveliest of guys & gal you could ever wish to meet.
Cengiz and Sarah may be the owners and hosts but they make you feel like family and that you belong there. Nothing is ever too much trouble; Cengiz is a real lover of food and goes that extra mile in creating new dishes and experimenting with different combinations. Even if it's not on the menu, if you desire it, he will rustle it up for you without hesitation!
June was the first of two visits to Gumbet for me this year; I love the place and it's home from home for me now. Peter's Place is very much part and parcel of it and gave me some fantastic memories, never to be forgotten. It was the perfect way to end many a perfect day!
I'm back there in two weeks time and as soon as I've dropped my bag off behind the villa door, I'll be at Peter's Place ready to start the personal and glorious challenge of working my way through the menu! Oh yes, bring it on!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MrsRealistic
Diss, United Kingdom
“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

First class, we were in a good all inclusive hotel but we ate at this restaurant twice in a week. There were 11 of us and we all absolutely loved it. Then menu is brief but there is something for everyone, the food is all fresh and absolutely fantastic. We sank plenty of red wine and we were able to try before we buy with the wine. I wouldn't go to the restaurant on your first night as you will be at it ever night of your holiday.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank James E
London, United Kingdom
“Best Seabass of my life”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I loved this place. The owners passion for food was unreal, more so than even mine, which is strange...! He wants you to love your meal, even to the point where you can try before you buy, and even send it back if you don't like it, and he will whip you up a steak. The seabass is out of this world, we went back twice in 3 days for more of it, which is unheard-of frankly.
Lovely place, top staff, cannot speak too highly of it.

• Visited August 2013