“The best restaurant in Gumbet or Bodrum”
Review of Peters Place

Peters Place
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Gumbet
Cuisines: European, Irish, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ideally located a short distance away from the hustle and bustle of Gumbet's centre, Peter's Place boasts a warm and welcoming atmosphere – perfect for a relaxing meal. A family-run restaurant with Turkish andIrish origins, it offers a unique menu that brings together the best of both cultures. Whether you are looking to experience the local cuisine or hankering for the familiar taste of home, there will always be somethingfor you here.
Southport, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Gumbet or Bodrum”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We visited here twice on our recent holiday and was amazed by how tasty the food was and how friendsly and polite the waiter and service was, you get a little bit frustrated in Turkey when walking through bars and restaurants with all the hastle you get but Peters place is the opposite to this. I had a great conversation with the main waiter about food (i didn't pick up his name) the way he talks about and we discussed food you can tell how passionate he was and how much he likes to make it as perfect as possible. This restaurant is a must go to when your in Gumbet

Visited October 2012
2 Thank d666g

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Very friendly family run restaurant”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Although staying at an 'All Inclusive' hotel, we ventured out to this restaurant following recommendations. The service was excellent and the starters good. I found my pepper steak quite salty for my taste, but overall the experience was enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank draya_10
Cheshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Beautiful meal. Service and value good. Varied choice on menu. Nothing too much trouble. Would return.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mojo1964
London
“Ranked number 1 for a reason”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Having read the fantastic reviews of Peters Place before we travelled, I was determined to eat there on my birthday. As we were staying in Gumbet for two weeks we decided to give it a try the week before my birthday. On our first night most of the restaurant staff were attending a wedding and in true laid back Turkish style they had left it in charge of friends for the night. I must say that the owners have some truly great friends. We were made to feel so welcome and had a fantastic night. The food is out of this world, by far the best we had during our stay. I had the fillet steak with peppercorn sauce; it was THE best steak I have ever had.

When we returned on my birthday it was as if we were old friends. Again we were made to feel welcome, the food and drink were fantastic and to top it off the owner and my boyfriend and colluded to get me a birthday cake. So, I’d like to thank everyone at Peters Place for giving me a truly memorable evening. P.S. love to little Leo xx

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank RTJD
Wallasey, United Kingdom
“BEST RESTAURANT EVERR !!!****”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Unbelievable great owner and great little family he has. So pleasant and friendly. unlike everywhere else in GUMBET THEY DO NOT HASSLE YOU TO ENTER THE PREMISES. food was amazing could not fault it. We even returned and ordered the same food off the menu as we were that impressed. really tasty unlike china town and shanghai which lacks flavour. Staff are brilliant and really cheap good quality grub.

WISH YOU ALL THE SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS AS IT IS FAB. WOULD RECOMMEND IT 110% !!!!****

• Visited October 2012