Me and my boyfriend stayed at the royal asaralik for 2 weeks in October!
When we arrived we where shown to our room where the balcony window wasn't even fitted to the door they had shoved paper between the window and door frame to keep it in place! so we asked to move and we wer then moved to a bigger room!
We wer slightly dissapointed that because it was the last 2 weeks the hotel is open for the season things went down hill everyday the food became less and less there was no entertainment in the daytime and some evening they didn't do entertainment either!
The drinks wer also watered down my boyfriend drank a shot of vodka and said it was deffintly watered down!
On the other hand there wer some lovely staff that worked in the hotel especially goekannn he always made us feel welcome! The hotel is in a great location by bars and shops! The weather was great and both the pool areas wer great! The spa is also very good we had a Turkish bath and bronzing massage which was lovely!
It's just a shame they started packing things away and slacking the last week it was dissapointing as I had paid for all inclusive for 2 weeks and there was no ice cream in the second week and the food wasn't great!
If I was to return to bodrum again I would stay somewhere else and go in peak season as it was very quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of " away from noise but close to the fun " it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. Royal Asarlik Beach is a modern built seaside hotel overlooking Gumbet Beach, 3 km away from Bodrum city center and 35 km away from airport. With the belief of "away from noise but close to the fun" it is waiting to fulfill the guests' holiday expectations. 7 Days a week the animation team will liven up the guests' holiday with daytime activities, shows, competitions, sketches and special themed show night. 4-12 Aged mini club is waiting their children. Water sport possibility on the beach. The guests will definitely find something fitting to their enjoy. In a 6 story main building there are 353 rooms. Modern and classic style decorated rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, minibar, safe box, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Asarlik Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Asarlik Beach Gumbet
- Asarlik Beach Hotel
- Royal Asarlik Beach Hotel Gumbet