“Good food and friendly service!”

Casablanca Restaurant Gumbet
Ranked #42 of 85 Restaurants in Gumbet
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Finland
“Good food and friendly service!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had traditional Turkish food here and very delicious lobster. Food was excellent. Ate several times here this (2012) and also last year. Would recommend to anyone! I especially liked pitta bread and mezze at starter. Would like same food also here in Finland. Very clean, peaceful restaurant with friendly service.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tinaffs

• Turkish first
hampshire uk
“lovely meal here”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

lovely meals here came back twice good staff had a few cocktails too! didn't go a bundle on there roast (big chips do not make a roast dinner lol) so stick to the Turkish meal you wont be disappointed

Visited September 2012
1 Thank acaHampshireUk
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited this restaurant several times. Always excellent service and delicious food. I recommend this for everybody!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Wanda F
“Fantastic Restaurant”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

First time un Gumbet. Highly recommend Casablanca. All the staff extremely friendly. Nothing is too much troube for them. Food and service are excellent and great value for money. I have told everyone in Ireland all about it. Will definately make it my regular restaurant when I go back yo Gumbet next year on holiday.

2 Thank mckeever2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ridiculously slow service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I would not recommend this restaurant to anybody. Myself and my boyfriend ordered our dinner at 8.50pm and after waiting 45minutes for our starter which was soup!! ... It finally arrived. Another 40 minutes of waiting and the waiter finally approached us and asked us to repeat our order which we had placed with him an hour and a half earlier. When the meal was eventually served mine was so cold I had to return it, despite being starving. Needless to say I was not impressed!

1 Thank Linners1