“lovely meal here”

Ranked #32 of 86 Restaurants in Gumbet
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

lovely meals here came back twice good staff had a few cocktails too! didn't go a bundle on there roast (big chips do not make a roast dinner lol) so stick to the Turkish meal you wont be disappointed

1  Thank acaHampshireUk

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited this restaurant several times. Always excellent service and delicious food. I recommend this for everybody!

2  Thank Wanda F
Reviewed September 15, 2012

First time un Gumbet. Highly recommend Casablanca. All the staff extremely friendly. Nothing is too much troube for them. Food and service are excellent and great value for money. I have told everyone in Ireland all about it. Will definately make it my regular restaurant when I go back yo Gumbet next year on holiday.

2  Thank mckeever2012
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I would not recommend this restaurant to anybody. Myself and my boyfriend ordered our dinner at 8.50pm and after waiting 45minutes for our starter which was soup!! ... It finally arrived. Another 40 minutes of waiting and the waiter finally approached us and asked us to repeat our order which we had placed with him an hour and a half earlier. When the meal was eventually served mine was so cold I had to return it, despite being starving. Needless to say I was not impressed!

1  Thank Linners1
Reviewed August 28, 2012

we recently went to turkey for a family holiday my girls had been a few years before for there 18th and 21st they told us about Casablanca restaurant in gumbet bodrum so we all visited the restaurant. well what can i say fantastic people ,fantastic food . the owner and staff are brilliant they all remembered my girls as if they had seen them yesterday i cant really say anymore than a fantastic place to eat drink and have a nice time with nice people .

2  Thank Helen R