“Perfect Restaurant”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The meals here are so good value and are in a perfect setting. we always ate here on a night. They move all the tables to the beach front location. WE always were gaven a table on the seafront less than a stone throw a way to the sea. the chicken enchiladas are so tasty and nice and the meals are so big you can hardly finish them. the waiter service is brilliant. We were also offered 15% off after our 1st night! BEST RESTAURANT IN GUMBET!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Brilliant, welcoming, traditional, lively, good weather, cultural and leisure activities, great market to buy gifts, entertaining, nice staff, hotel next to beach, felt safe.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We ate here on more than not one or two but three occasions on a fortnights holiday!

I am a firm believer that I like to try something different each day and night of my holiday but the food and the service make this outstanding, I have eaten in most of the restaurants in Gumbet and for me, this would easily be at the top of my list.

Service is outstanding, I find Turkish people friendly at the best of times, more so I agree if some think you will be spending money!

But this is first class, food is great, amazing value and the biggest portions you can find but not compromising on taste, if you don't need a nap or a long walk after this meal you have the constitution of a horse!!

Don't be out off with the location, and if you are in the area, give it a go!

1  Thank Nickii81
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We spent numerous days at Sami's Restaurant having used their loungers at the beach. Best place on the beach for entry into the water, you don't have to scramble over shingle. Food and drinks good quality and reasonably priced. Can't wait for next year. well done keep up the good work Sami!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

The food here was tasty and the portions were massive. Very good value meal. I would recommend if you are feeling hungry.