“Best place ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shark Club
Ranked #5 of 98 Hotels in Gumbet
“Best place ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Me and my friend stayed for 1 week at club shark the staff were brilliant especially Kelly, mogali, ozy, Romeo, marcel, Mehmet and all the rest. Kelly is a fantastic part of the animation team. She made our holiday took us down bar street every night and we had a blast. I would go back in a heartbeat. The only down side was the food but we had the best holiday ever

2 Thank Baybii123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Entertaınment staff really frıendly. After the evenıng entertaınment ın the hotel they take you out onto bar street and get you free entry and free drınks. Mowglı and Kelly really help you to meet others at the hotel and help settle you ın. Food ıs good for all ınclusıve and can usually fınd somethıng to keep your appetıte satısfıed. Bar staff frıendly and more than we expected overall for the cost of the hotel. Hıghly recommended

Room Tip: Receptıon level room wıth pool vıew best
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JonOaten O
Corby, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at the Club Shark Hotel for 2 weeks with my friends and overall I had a really great time there! Our room was spacious, always kept clean and the shower was huge (really impressed me haha)! I found everyone in the hotel really friendly, most were up for a giggle, sitting with us for a chat and a game of cards! The entertainment wasnt much but the team was enthusiastic and good natured, they interacted with you lots!

The food was ok, the hot section wasnt overly varied but there was always something I liked so never starved! If you are into salad stuff though (I'm not) there was plenty of it! There's burger and chips served at the bar in the afternoons aswell which is alright! The bar staff are ace btw you get good banter with them! Unlimited drinks, I made the most of the soft drinks, vodka and rose wine but I think they could look to include more in their variety? They could also look to add more tables to their outside area as it was sometimes difficult for us to find anywhere to sit!

Location wise, its a short walk from the hotel to the clubs, bars and restaraunts in the area, considering it's quite close to the night life spots you hardly hear any noise! The beach is only a ten minute walk away and there are plenty of shops around too. I enjoyed my stay - met some lovely people, made new friends and would recommend the Club Shark Hotel! x

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank suzi713
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Ozy, introduced me and my 2 friends to have a Turkish bath on our first day. It was great. Little did we know we met a good and dear friend that day at Club Shark. He always came over and chatted to us and asked everytime if we were ok, he also was very funny and made us laugh. Any info we needed about anything he was happy to help. Ozy is a real star and a credit to the hotel. Thank u for great time. Sam, Tracey and Sarah. Xx

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from this hotel, lovely stay. All the guys that work there are fab and make you feel very welcome. Big up to Ozzy, marshal and Kelly and the beautiful romell (not sure if that's spelt right!) they really made our stay. Not noisy at all even though its located so near to the busy bar areas. Very clean, wherever you look there was cleaning going on. Food was ok too, but if you did fancy a change we went to the windmill restaurant located just outside, also recommend shanghai restaurant and caspers, all very reasonably priced with lovely food. Drinks at hotel bit limited and only till 11 at night. Entertainment was also good with a good variety. We arrived on 14th may for a week and it was just starting to get busy as we left. Definately need more seating for entertainment in eve as sometimes nowhere to sit. Overall a great break and a good deal :) thank you

1 Thank Clarey1972x
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Just returned from here last night this hotel is in a great location just minutes away from the strip, but far enough to not get all the noise. the hotel is modern and the staff work really hard in keeping it clean. The food is typical turkish all inclusive for a budget price, dont expect gourmet, but its ok. The night entertainment is ok, could do with improving, shame they can not fit more tables at night around the bar area i think this would make more people stay at nights.
Kelly is an english girl working at the hotel, she is very friendly and always up for a chat. Ozzy is a lovely guy with a great smile!, he too will keep you entertained. Then there's the bar staff two cheeky chaps marshall and romell who are great fun and always have a warm welcome for you.
I would stay here again..i already missing it!!. if you go to Gumbet stay at Shark Club

Thanks to all the staff for a great week
love Jane n Tia xx

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank janeymoon
norfolk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at the shark club hotel for 2 weeks & found this hotel to be a nice friendly place to stay at ,the rooms were nice & spacious with the bathroom the same .the room was cleaned every day n always smelled nice when we came back to the room in the afternoon.
The staff were friendly but could do with smiling abit more but they seem to work very long hours so I would smile all the time doing those hours,several of them couldn't speak English or very little maybe the hotel should address that as I think it would help.
There is a Turkish bath at this hotel & I highly recommend it n should have one while you stay .the only thing missing is someone who does Turkish shaves ,again I highly recommend to have one while you stay at the hotel I found a good Barber down the street don't pay more than 10 Turkish lira that's what the locals pay.there is a man who goes round booking for the Turkish bath called ozan but everyone knows him as ozy a good bloke very friendly n good for a laugh .if you have a question I recommend you ask him he will try to help.
THE FOOD : if your expecting English fry ups for breakfast ,roast beef.....ect you will be very disappointed it is chicken or turkey each day .the salads ect are very good with rice & pasta dishes ,veg,potato wedges or chips are ok but myself found them Luke warm the hotel could do with looking at keeping the food that's out hot .they do burgers n chips in the afternoon which are nice so over all you won't starve .

The Animation team : what can I say about the entertainment during the day n evening it's half assed they do try but really shouldn't bother .while we were there the hotel did bring in a young girl called Kelly she made a point of going round everyone introducing herself on her first day ,she is English so the entertainment could be improving with her there.they do have some outside acts come in such as the break dancers n the bendy man which are really good but not much else.the hotel needs to sort out the outside seating area not enough seating in the evening

While we were there we did do some trips such as the markets which one is on a Saturday n the other one is held on a Tuesday ,we also did a jeep safari which was nice ,it was an all day trip with lunch & you got to see the country side n the locals it was good.I would recommend dont bother with booking with the rep the Saturday market we booked with him was in the end expensive when we could have used the local buses n done it a lot cheaper so I say goto the markets but use the local buses a lot better .
I'm a scuba diver & did 3 days diving while I was there if your a diver then I'd recommend Aegean dive centre they were very good picked me up in the morning & brought me back in the afternoon,all their kit is good n the dives were good the best of the dives was the ship wreck .

Our 2 wks at the shark club hotel was good over all ......would I (we) go back yes but I would only go back the same dates because the hotel does get very busy during high season but that's just me......hope this helps

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool are best the other rooms face the road which can be busy plus the rooms fa...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank marc19669
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gumbet
Tropicana Beach Hotel
Royal Asarlik Beach
Royal Asarlik Beach
#9 of 98 in Gumbet
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,407 reviews

Been to Shark Club? Share your experiences!