Bodrum Park Hotel
$40
Can Hotel(Gumbet)
$28
$26
Nagi Beach Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$43
$42
$40
$39
Queen Resort Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$34
$33
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2011

The travel agency booked for me and my family in Bodrum Park Hotel. First the location was very good since it was near the bar street. second and most important the excellent hospitality we had from the owner "Hamza" and his lovely family. The very special thing in this hotel is that you feel yourself @ home; whereas, the ugly thing about it is that you get really attached to the people there and don't wanna leave. We spent a great time in the hotel and outside it with Hamza's help. Hamza the owner helped me a lot in choosing the best tours, he used to call every day to book for me the best offer in addition to his advice which was really helpful for a tourist. He gave us hints about the country and how to deal with the people there. A very special and hot “SALAMAT” from Lebanon to Hamza, Sadat and everyone who works there.
With Love,
Samer

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank Samer B
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I booked the holiday through a booking agent & 2 days prior realised that the details & dates were incorrect, after a short telephone call & email to Hamza (the hotel Owner) everything was sorted out. After a flight from England & a long journey me & my partner arrived at the hotel at approximately 4am in the morning, we received a friendly welcome by a staff member as I had requested an early morning check in. Due to flights being delayed, being exhausted & my partner having an injury Hamza came to reception and said that he would sort all the booking paperwork out after breakfast - he explained that a temporary room was available for us to be able to relax and sleep and our room would be ready after 1pm, I found this very thoughtful & considerate given the circumstances. As promised, 1pm our room was ready and I was pleasantly surprised - pool view, clean and spacious. The pool was beautiful, definate sun trap from sunrise to sunset, lovely and clean surrounded by sunbeds. The hotel bar, well what can I say!! Caters for your every need - any music, any drink and anytime and from the bar lunch orders were taken with delivery via room service if thats what you wanted. Around the pool are relaxing areas shading you from the sun giving a nice relaxing tranquil feeling. After 4 days my partner had to return to work (as he is turkish) which left me on my own but given the friendly staff and the overall feeling of the hotel, I felt very very safe and looked after throughout my holiday. After eating out for dinner the first couple of nights I decided to try the hotel restaurant and was amazed at the high quality of the food - salad bar, soup, main meal then dessert (of which I did not even have to get up for as the waiter ensured everybody received their meals in a timely manner!! Each day I decided not to ask what the menu was and each night I had a very delightful, surprising dinner - top marks to the chef!! The first couple of evenings we ventured out into Gumbet centre which is very lively and only approximately 3 minutes walk and the dolmus (bus) stops right outside the hotel grounds so we also went shopping in Bodrum centre - when we didnt venture out we had a relaxing night around the pool area. All the staff are very friendly and very accomodating to each persons need, they provide nice conversation and are interested in each persons cultural background and country. The Bar Manager keeps good lively conversation and caters for any music that you want to listen to - whatever your request, he will find and play!! As I was on my own the last part of the holiday if I wanted to play pool the staff would play along, if I wanted to play black gammon the staff would play along, when I wanted to use my laptop I either sat in the shade or in my room, the free wifi is brilliant and let me connect to my family at home in England. Anything that I needed all I had to do was speak to a member of staff. This is the very first time I have travelled from England on my own so I did have my doubts but I must say a massive THANK YOU to Hamza, his family and the staff at Bodrum Park Hotel for making my holiday so nice :-) I will definately be back!!! :-)

Room Tip: ensure you advise the hotel manager of any needs that you have prior or on arrival at the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sarea y
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The only positive thing about the hotel is; it' s only 60 meters away from Bars's street. My room was very dirty, the hotel staff was angry. The foods were really untasty and breakfast was awful. Pool was really dirty. Sadly it was the worst hotel i' v ever stayed.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank newuser_12
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Not sure one could actually consider this a hotel. Although we visited Bodrum in April (which is just before the busy season) we were still expecting something a little more acceptable.
We arrived at around 11pm, tired after a long day and a flight from Istanbul.
At first we were a bit bemused by the empty pool, and the constructions taking place at the time, but we grabbed our key from reception and they took us up to our room (if you can call it that).
1. The beds had no sheets, just a cover.
2. The pillows were made from, well, we're not quite sure, but it was hard.
3. The room was matchbox-sized.
4. We were scared to set foot in the bathroom.

Now, we're not the type to complain about the smallest details, but if you're going to open a hotel WHILE doing construction and refurbishing the place then you can at least make sure your guest's rooms are comfortable. Ours was not.
The staff were decent (if not a little confused), but as we were tired and wanted a good nights sleep, we decided to leave and find another hotel, which you can imagine at 11:30pm in a city you've never been is quite daunting but there was no way we were going to stay the night at Bodrum Park.
Maybe the place is much better in summertime, there must be some good reviews here for a reason, but our experience definitely left much to be desired and certainly wasn't what we were expecting from the photographs. We would never choose stay here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank AJWalther
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Our host Hamza also runs the Hotel Kasereria whıch we have stayed ın many tımes. We stayed there ın the summer 2010 and we were not so happy as prevıous years. There has been an extensıon buılt whıch ıs very nıce but the lady who runs that sıde of thıngs was very loud and brash therefore missing the peace and quiet of previous visits. Hamza also runs the Bodrum Park which is lovely and situated in the centre near Bar Street. There are two pools one adult and one childrens both very private from passersby.
Hamza offers the same excellent servrice laundry t.v friendly trustworthy staff set in a safe environment. The rooms are large wıth aır con and haır dryers and a bar and restaurant overlooking the pools

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple