Luvi Hotel(Gumbet)
$187
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Club Pedalisa(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$74
$200
$160
  • Breakfast included
The Best Life Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$68
$79
Queen Resort Hotel(Gumbet)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2012

if you have to pay to change hotels then do it. we booked this hotel over a year ago. we booked a grand suite so we would have our own rooms. on arrival at 11pm on 28th june to a reception full of flies, we and a few other new guests were told our rooms were still being cleaned and we could leave our luggage in a side room and go for a drink, we were to come back in 1/2 hr for our keys. on returning our rooms were still not available and to give them another hour. we and other guests began to question the reception staff on weather we were going to get rooms and suddenly no-one could speak english. things started to get heated and when i phoned head office of the tour company in the uk they gound out we had no rooms, nor did any of the new arrivals which have now increased to over 30 persons.
after another few hours we were shipped to another hotel for the night but were told we couldnt stay there longer.
we returned to the bella casa next day at our own expense to be told we still had no room. our hotel rep managed to get us a room a few hrs later and we were shown to a 1 bed room with a sitting room which still had all the dirty sheets and rubish from the last holiday makers and full ashtrays plates and stained towels. floors and sides were filthy, we returned to reception to ask for it to be cleaned and ask for the clean towels and sheets ect. it took 3 days and 8 returns to reception to get it cleaned and we had to beg the cleaner for a pillow as we only had 2 for 3 people. all the sheets were stained and had mildew on them. and as for the grand suite we were never to even see it let alone stay in it. every time we needed loo roll we had to fetch it ourselves from reception. Staff were rude and preferance was given to the turkish, we had no clean sheets towels or room cleaning for the rest of the holiday, there was also mold growing in the air con unit above our beds.
now thats the good parts. pool was cloudy and smelly. food was same every day wedges kebab pieces, fish heads or tails and rice with salads, this was same for lunch and dinner. that was if you were able to get dinner that is. as the food was always running out and waiting up to an hour for a clean plate. this was if you made it through the mad crush to get to the hot food. We spent a fortune on eating out and cheeto sandwiches tasted better than their rubbish. for a all inclusive hotel we ate 1 breaky as it wasnt worth the effort. 0 lunches and 4 dinners before we gave up. as for the beers they ran out every day as well as vodka. they say you get what you pay for, well we didn't even get that. the locals call this hotel the bella kaka. We have now started the process to regain some of our money for the rooms. so please listen to the complaints. we are not petty people, we went with a open mind and were worse than disapointed. AVOID this place needs to be closed down and soon.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank iansbabyd
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Well what can i say - i checked in Thursday evening with my son at just before midnight and there were 2 other families amongst us. I was told the rooms were being cleaned and that i could get a free drink and that my room should be ready in half an hour - i thought this was suspicious but i took their offer and decided that i would wait around for half an hour. After this time, my room was still not ready, by which time around 20 more people had turned up to check in. The staff could not speak English and all they kept doing was using the telephone. After quizzing them behind the reception counter, i managed to find out that there were no rooms available and that they were ringing round to find other hotels with rooms available. After 2 hours, i was told to get in a car with another couple to be driven to a hotel. This was very scary and i kept asking where was the Representative to deal with this only to be told that they didnt understand me. Both me and my son and the other couple decided we would go in the car as by now, we were all tired and desperate to get a room to sleep. On driving, we stopped at one hotel but then drove off again, presumably no rooms available there. We were then dropped off at Club Gumbet/Aqua Hotel and told that we would be picked up at 2pm the next day to go back to Bellacasa. On checking in at Club Gumbet Hotel, we were told our Holiday Representative would be seeing us at 11am the next morning. I had never been given any Welcome Pack or Emergency phone number for contacting the Representative. The next day i stayed at the Hotel, waiting for the Representative and also waiting to be picked up and taken to my booked Hotel - neither happened and i feel i was left stranded at this alternative hotel which turned out to be a hell hole with no fridge, no air conditioning, not all inclusive, and rooms not cleaned. What made it worse was that the Representative finally turned up 4 days later, late afternoon, to tell me that i could not be moved back to Bellacasa Hotel and i was told that i had to ring an office the day before i depart to be told my pick up times and that if i told them i was at the different hotel, i would be collected. A pick up time was given of 7pm for my departure. Having waited outside the hotel from 6.40pm, no-one ever picked us up and after getting very stressed and after an hour and a half getting rather panicky that i may never get home, they argued that they had been to collect me at 7pm but that i was not there when in fact i had been stood outside from 6.40pm to 7.30pm - after much much arguing and stress, they eventually sent a taxi for me at 8.30pm which was cutting it very fine, bearing in mind our flight was at 10.15pm!
I paid for a 4 star service and i got 1 star service - i had saved up a whole year to take my teenager son on holiday and i got a Holiday from Hell!

Room Tip: I never got checked in as they had no rooms for me - i was abandoned and stranded and i am absolutely disgusted that no representative came until 4.5 days later!
Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank zoedave1
Reviewed July 15, 2012

we found this hotel to be the worst hotel u could ever stay in! Staff were rude, couldnt speak english & could not sort out any queries. We were given a 'super suite', which was no where near super, curtains falling from the rail, paint peeling off walls, fridge that was falling apart, shower was disgusting, cockroaches on the walls...& the list goes on. People queued at the resturant, which had disgusting food that ran out since not enough was made. Staff at the resturant were careless, shabby & unhelpful. Table clothes were dirty with cigarette burns. Swimming pools were slimy green. 100 of stairs leading up to rooms with no elavator working, no bell boys to help take bags up. The hotel was situated in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, i dont know how this hotel has a four stat hotel, its lucky to get just the one. If u want to have a stressful holiday then this is the best hotel to be in!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank M B
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were told about 1 week before we were due to go on holiday that our original hotel wouldnt be ready or open to the public until the middle of June, so we didnt pick the Bellacasa holidays for u did .We arrived at about midnight, the English speaking receptionist booked us in and we were shown to our lovely rooms, the bar stayed open until everyone went to bed, the hotel was very clean,most of the staff friendly, the food was 'turkish' it was a 3 star hotel, if you're expecting English food, then go Self Catering!! I didnt like some of the food, but i am fussy, my husband loved the food,the others, there were 6 adults and 2 children found something they liked every day, it lacked children entertainment, but my grandchildren were happy to play in the pool all day long,the staff were very friendly.The hot water was a problem but it wasnt major,nothing spoiled our holiday,someone did fall down the steps and broke their leg but it was in the early hours of the morning and they were very drunk....is that the hotels fault...because the way they carried on you would think it was??? Overall for what we paid for our holiday and spent whilst there - it was great and im glad i chose to go to Turkey for my 50th Birthday..............

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2012

THIS WAS HORRENDOUS PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS HOTEL. We took our 2 grandchildren after a year of saving up to have to see their faces so upset . They could not eat off plates or eat food that was available. Room was passable on first sight but when there are cockroaches on your balcony they could not even sit on there. NOTHING CLEAN AT ALL FROM TABLECOTHS TO SWIMMING POOL We have stayed in poor accomodation in the past but beds and necessaties have always been passable but this hotel not. I am trying to get money back cos kids were so disappointed .IF YOU BOOK I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILLL REGRET I AND HUNDREDS OF OTHERS HAVE WARNED YOU.

Room Tip: NO good rooms all dirty
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family