Have to say that all aspects of the hotel and surroundings are incredible.
Holiday starts with a drink on reception on arrival. Small touch but sets the tone for a luxery holiday complete with luxery appartments with fridge (topped up daily) and luxery sunbeds(deep foam bases) and setting, etc.
Complex is set on a sloping hill having the pool with slides etc being at the top and the beach at the bottom. Quite easily walkable but a buggy service (like golf buggies) which constantly drive about and stop at various pick- up points strategically placed so that no-one is too far away from their nearest one.
There is a Hammam (turkish bath etc) pretty central in the complex which is well worth a visit. The staff are really friendly without being overtly pushy at touting for business.
Entertainment staff were also great fun and it has teams of gardeners ensuring that the luxurious gardens are immaculately maintained.
Like so many holidays - its pretty simple - If you approach people with courtesy and a smile they are usually receptive. (certainly will be here). The complex has indeed all you could wish for a luxury holiday but is located some distance outside Turkbuku which maybe not worth the walk if the weathers hot and Bodrum which is a bus ride away. Having said that you could quite easily stay on the complex for the duration of your holiday.
Difficult to rate for value - as an old skinflint I managed to get a great price when I found it on the internet so would certainly consider our holiday a fantastic bargain. I have searched for this hotel and sister hotels in the Voyage chain but have been unable to find a comprative bargain , although if you pay full price you will certainly not be dissapointed. Its not the cheapest stay in Turkey but it really is exceptionally good!!
Tip - If your thinking about it and can afford it - Go on treat yourselfto a piece of decadence!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Türkbükü is the ideal destination for guests to enjoy a fun packed holiday right by the Hebil Bay. This magnificent spot, where the deep blue of the Aegea meets the shores of the wonderful nature, is just 22 km from Bodrum's city. 200 rooms with Standard- and Bungalow roomtypes are available. Free Wi-Fi at the lobby and beach bar you can use also. At the private fine pebble beach with its own pier and sun beds you can enjoy every second of your holiday. You'll find everything you need to have the perfect holiday with your baby. With its 'smiling babies' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers you unlimited facilities like pushchairs, baby carriers and baby beds. With its 'Ultra all inclusive' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers its guests a countless package of fun activities. With different water slides, Dj-performances, live music shows and À la carte Restaurants you will have a unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Turkbuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Village
- Voyage Bodrum Village Hotel
- Voyage Turkbuku Turkey/Golturkbuku