Best family holiday we have had. Hotel spotless, service fantastic, excellent food, branded drinks and ice creams, nothing is too much trouble at hotel. Only negative if you want a Brit hotel this is not for you as majority of guests very nice Turkish people from Istanbul, the bonus of this is no drunken beer drinking Brits and no towel war for a sun bed, you can get a sun bed by the pool any time of day and we went In August.
Excellent holiday would def go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voyage Türkbükü is the ideal destination for guests to enjoy a fun packed holiday right by the Hebil Bay. This magnificent spot, where the deep blue of the Aegea meets the shores of the wonderful nature, is just 22 km from Bodrum's city. 200 rooms with Standard- and Bungalow roomtypes are available. Free Wi-Fi at the lobby and beach bar you can use also. At the private fine pebble beach with its own pier and sun beds you can enjoy every second of your holiday. You'll find everything you need to have the perfect holiday with your baby. With its 'smiling babies' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers you unlimited facilities like pushchairs, baby carriers and baby beds. With its 'Ultra all inclusive' concept, Voyage Türkbükü offers its guests a countless package of fun activities. With different water slides, Dj-performances, live music shows and À la carte Restaurants you will have a unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Voyage Turkbuku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Turkbuku Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Village
- Voyage Bodrum Village Hotel
- Voyage Turkbuku Turkey/Golturkbuku