“A true Hilton hospitalty”

Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Golturkbuku
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We stayed for a week in May and it was excellent ! Perfect combination of turkish and hilton hospitality.friendly and attentive staff, very good cuisine and attention to details. Scenery is breath taking.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sami021
Hiltonbodrum, General Manager at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear Sami 021,

Thank you for your feedback and delighted to read about your enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to having you back with us to show our Hilton hospitalty again.

Best regards,
Gökhan Kaptan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Been there for business to run a large client meeting. Good location, fine rooms, tasty meals, excellent service though I would still favour boutique Bodrum hotels with character. Definitely a good choice if you want to stay in an international chain.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FiddlingTravelNotes

Dear Fiddling T,

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are all delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Gokhan Kaptan
Hilton International

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed at Hilton Bodrum for a week to enjoy some long overdue downtime. It was absolutely awesome in every way I can think of. When we walked in we got the "wow" factor immediately right upon meeting the incredibly attentive night supervisor, Ozan who I gotta admit impressed me with his cool Australian accent. We were blown away by the opulence and the real old fashioned courtesy that you just don't seem to get in the world anymore. The ambiance and decor was amazing. The staff were efficient, friendly and nothing was too much trouble to ask for throughout our stay. The restaurants were awesome and catered for all tastes. Our room was huge and well appointed and the view of Ocean from our window was spectacular to look at everyday. Checking in and out was rather quick and painless. We will be going back next year. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Take the time to talk to Ozan, he had pretty much all the answers we needed to choose our room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin A
Hiltonbodrum, General Manager at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Kevin A,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future

Warmest Regards

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is a lovely clean hotel, although a bit far away from the nearest town Bodrum. The hotel was quiet as I went on 1st May for 1 week. The room was lovely and large and well kept. Good variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the food overall was of a good standard. The spa was lovely, try the Turkish bath, good experience, negotiate the cost with manager. All hotels areas where clean and tidy, nice hotel for relaxing.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Wealth

Dear Wealth,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Just spent a week away at the Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, fabulous hotel in a breathtaking setting,. Our sea view room was superb with everything we could wish for. If you are looking for a relaxing breakaway from the hustle and bustle then this is it. The food was excellent if somewhat repetitive but by Turkey standards first class. The hotel caters to an international crowd, a lot of Turkish people, some French, American and a few British. Our only issue was that the Hotel is very Isolated and if you want to get out and about you need to get a taxi into Turkbuku which cost us 35 Turkish .lira then a Dolmus for another 5 Turkish lira per person into Bodrum, we decided to get a taxi back from Bodrum to the hotel which cost us 95 Turkish lira about £33.00 so quite expensive. The Hotel does run a curtesy bus into Turkbuku for a small charge but it only runs in the high season. There is not much in the way of entertainment out of season, 2 of the 3 yspeciality restaurants were open. The Hotel does cater to a lot of corporate events which tend to run for about 3-4 days, there were 3 in the week we were there but this had no impact on our holiday or the service we received. If you're looking for something lively out of season then this hotel is not for you, if however you are looking for a quiet breakaway which is good value for money book it now. Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting and friendly service. First class.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the sea view you won't be disappointed .
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pauline K

Dear Pauline K,

Thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.
We are happy to read your review, and glad to hear that your stay was a relaxing one.

We thank you for your comments, and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Bodrum in May 2012 where I much liked the hotel and returned in August 2013, for an original 2 nights booking from 22 to 24 August that I was planning to extend at the hotel.
My rate for 2 adults and 1 child was 1030 TRY per night (356 EUR). This is my basis to judge the hotel (family stay , 356 EUR per night)
For info, I do not go to Hilton by chance: I have been a diamond member since 2006 onwards. 7 years is quite long to think that I am not like “any other customer”. First surprise at the check in: no upgrade. To be clear: a room upgrade for Diamond members is not an obligation from the hotel but this has happened in most of my numerous Hilton stays. The receptionist confirmed bigger rooms were free but I would have to pay for the difference. I insisted very politely and was given a final answer that my room had a very good sea view. For sure it had! The rate I was paying for included a sea view :-) Never mind, let’s forget this anomaly.
Second bad surprise: Kids club. Would you believe it, 2 girls in the busiest season to look after the full bunch of kids! In May 2012, quite season, they were 4 girls plus their manager. Despite their very good will, these 2 girls were overwhelmed. At 365 EUR nightly at this season, the hotel is almost packed and generating maximum revenue. Is this that complex to hire a decent number of staff?

Third surprise. The beach, surely the most beautiful in Bodrum. Can we relax with the family in this stunning environment? No, on the left side there is a bar with loud techno music. I thought the kids were assisting at an Ibiza type orgy while playing in the sands.
Loudly music seems to be an identity. There is a swimming pool for babies, just next to a loudspeaker spreading noisy music for the bigger swimming pool. I could not understand the parents being there with their babies in all this racket.

Fourth: evening entertainments, especially the theatre. dancers coming from the villages (and not the professionals ones you can see in Hilton Dalaman), the masters of ceremonies were only laughing between themselves with their heavy jokes no one could understand.. Pathetic (at least, during these 2 nights)

Five: food quality. In May 2012, I was impressed by the quality of the buffet the whole day long morning-lunch-evening. I can only deduct that that chef has left the Hilton in 2013. Although not horrendous, there was nothing special in the buffet in August 2013

Finally, all kids entertainments are not free, and quite expensive. I heard they were building a bowling. That will be for sure not free :-), I don’t expect any generosity from this hotel.

It looks to me that the manager of this hotel much likes counting his dollars during his hobby time. I am pretty sure he is a successful business man but does not understand what is GENEROSITY

For all Diamond/Gold members, do not expect a red carpet, you will be given at the very best the pre-defined Hilton privileges. This hotel does not make any difference between customers and loyalty customers.
More problematic, this hotel is spoiling its remarkable assets: a stunning location. You cannot park families and techno music in the same boat. This is a common sense the hotel does not get

For any possible reader from the hotel, I feel sorry, I did not find strength to report. But it was really great in May 2012

I checked out after the 2 nights and went to Kos to finish my family holidays. I recommend the Hilton Bodrum general manager to visit Hilton Dalaman to take a lesson on how to manage a hotel for families.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank Xavier S
Hiltonbodrum, General Manager at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Xavier S,

Thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests as we constantly strive to achieve the highest service and quality standards.

I would like to assure you that we will certainly be more attentive and effective and will definitely take actions to your feedback for further improvements.

We would like to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Sincerly,

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Before I start this review i want to quickly say something...
My family and i stayed in this hotel in the summer of 2012 while the hotel was a "fully inclusive" !
We decided to go back again in the summer!
Now, it was an "all inclusive" so we were unsure on what to expect but when we got there it was as if we had never left!!!
We got there at about 9pm local time and it was around 22 degree!! I could spot the hotel from a mile away as i'd been looking forward to going back since we'd left 12 months before!
At the entrance was the same security guard and the same bell boy!
We checked in and it honestly felt like i had never left!!!!
The service was still great at the bars and this year the staff were even nicer ! :)
There was a new animation team which were incredible !! much better than the year before!!!!
There was on barman who incredibly nice to our family and even gave us massages at our sun beds!! his name was emre!
We also stayed in the exact same rooms as last year which were still great! (nothing can beat a hilton bed)!
The pools were still the same and the waterslides still amazing!!!! :)
One thing which could be improved is the surface on poolside! It is very slippery and a lot of people fell over!
On the day of our departure we even got to spend an hour or so in the spa complimentary because of our late checkout time!
The food was roughly the same!
I do not agree with ANY of the bad reviews!!!!
This was our second year at this beautiful hotel and i really hope to go back again for the 3rd time!!!!
I 100% recommend this hotel for couples and family's !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank loxmartin
Hiltonbodrum, General Manager at Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Lox Martin,

Best Regards,
Eda

Also consider these accommodations in or near Golturkbuku
Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum
#5 of 20 in Golturkbuku
Sianji Wellbeing Resort
Sianji Wellbeing Resort
#6 of 53 in Turgutreis

Been to Hilton Bodrum Turkbuku Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!