The Divan Bodrum is a wonderful boutique hotel a short bus ride from Bodrum center. The rooms are lovely as is the pool and garden. The restaurant shuns the buffet concept to provide more personalized dining experiences. We enjoyed the quiet ambiance of low season especially walking along the beach and heading into Bodrum to visit the castle and wander the streets. I think the coast of Turkey in the off-season is an undiscovered treasure. The Divan is one of the hotels that remains open year round. A wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Bodrum Hotel is an oasis of casual luxury and serious serenity, a boutique hotel in one of the most exclusive corners of paradise that was named "the Most Excellent Charming Hotel of Europe and the Mediterranean" by Conde Nast. This exceptional distinction reflects the hotel's uniquely personal approach to guest comfort and satisfaction and its flawless combination of luxury and simplicity that allows guests to both get away from it all and have it all. Luxuriate on the private boardwalk, lapped by gentle waves or relax by the pool sipping a perfectly mixed cocktail with nothing more on your mind than which of our talented chef's tempting creations to enjoy for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divan Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Bodrum Palmira Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Divan Hotel Bodrum
- Divan Bodrum Turkey/Golturkbuku