The Bodrum peninsula is struggling to establish itself as an all-year-round destination. Too many of its hotels are only comfortable in the summer season. No doubt that will eventually change with the coming of the Amanruya, the Kempinski and (it is rumoured) the Mandarin Oriental and the Four Seasons (on the site of the old Halicarnassus disco). In the meanwhile, one of the few cosy winter retreats is the Divan Palmira in Turkbuku. Extremely comfortable rooms, gracious service, log fires and an unexpectedly fine chef (though breakfast is a bit disappointing with too much coloured meat resembling spam). All for a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Bodrum Hotel is an oasis of casual luxury and serious serenity, a boutique hotel in one of the most exclusive corners of paradise that was named "the Most Excellent Charming Hotel of Europe and the Mediterranean" by Conde Nast. This exceptional distinction reflects the hotel's uniquely personal approach to guest comfort and satisfaction and its flawless combination of luxury and simplicity that allows guests to both get away from it all and have it all. Luxuriate on the private boardwalk, lapped by gentle waves or relax by the pool sipping a perfectly mixed cocktail with nothing more on your mind than which of our talented chef's tempting creations to enjoy for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divan Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Bodrum Palmira Hotel Turkbuku / Golturkbuku
- Divan Hotel Bodrum
- Divan Bodrum Turkey/Golturkbuku