“Fabulous apartments, staff and location.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bitez
Sirca Apartment Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Bitez B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We arrived at the apartments around midnight. The staff were most welcoming and it was no trouble for them to rustle up a couple of pizzas.

The apartment was lovely and clean and the air-con worked well. All the apartments face on to a large swimming pool surrounded with plenty of sun beds and hammocks. In the raised center of the pool is a big Jacuzzi which was very popular.

The bar was well stocked and the food excellent. They have a snack menu and evening menu and there was no problem ordering from either at any time.

There was a television in the bar and music playing which was never too loud or annoying.

The grounds have lots of fruit trees and palms and the staff picked the lemons straight from the trees to our cocktails.

Bitez beach has a number of good restaurants, bars and shops and the beach has free sunbeds and giant cushions fronting the bars. If you want somewhere more lively then a trip to Gumbet or Bodrum is only 3 lire on the dolmus which is every 5-10 mins.

In general, I would highly recommend the Sirca apartments and would like to thank Zafa, Mahmut and the team for making our stay so special.

Small negative the Thomas Cook brochure said there was a weekly Turkish night which is not true however, they were happy to arrange one if we wanted.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TerryTadpoleHills
There are newer reviews for Sirca Apartment Hotel

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Good hotel food was good pool was,
great servic was a bit slow but what
the haaaaaay we where on holiday
would i go again yes.
gazkim Tamworth.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gazkim
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I travelled to these Apartments with my husband, elderly mother and my infant daughter. The apartments were clean and tidy and the linen and towels were changed regularly. I have stayed in these apartments previously and have never been disappointed with the service and staff - they cannot do enough to help you. Although this is apartments the restaurant serves excellent food. The apartments are in a small complex and it was great for my young daughter who is nearly 2. They have a small childrens play area and a childrens pool. .There is also a small gym which kept my husband occupied - even on holiday.

The area of Bitex is quiet and peaceful and ideal for families with young children or if you just want to relax from the hussle and bussle of a busy resort but you also have the option of travelling into Gumbet which has plenty of nightlife and hotels which have shows on most nights. We visited the Sami Beach Hotel which has something on every night and also has a play area for the children. My daughter had a great time there at night.

I cannot comment about the holiday rep as I never had any dealings with them as we hired a car and therefore did not have a pick up or drop off at the airport. I would say that
the only down side of my holiday was the Thomas Cook flight. I normally travel with a different airline to travel to Turkey (which I have been to on numerous occasions) and would say that it was a nightmare flight with very little leg room and not much assistance if you have a young child.

I would definately recommend this accommodation and resort.

Room Tip: All apartmeents overlook the pool area as it is a small complex.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank DEMIR09
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Just come back, stayed at Sirca apartments, like 'home from home', comfort, sunshine, excellent food on the menu, lovely friendly staff and place, good location, clean and pretty surroundings and really nice atmosphere, will definitely stay again,

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jan209942
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Me and my Fiancee have just got back from 2 weeks in Bitez, Turkey. We are 25 years old and were wanting a relaxing break rather than 2 weeks of partying!!!. We have been to Bitez 5 times and stayed in a few places such as the Ambrosia. It was by chance we stayed at the Sirca Appartments as our initial hotel got cancelled. This was a blessing as the Sirca Appartments are fantastic. The actual appartment itself is very clean and the views are exceptional. The main attribute that the facility has is its amazing work force. The team of Gokhan, Soloman etc are a true tribute to Turkish culture and they couldnt have been nicer. The guard dog as others have described is lovely and is very friendly. We ate at the restaurant most lunches and a few evenings and the food again was top class. I also feel that the location itself is perfect as its not too close to the main strip. We tried a few different restaurants during our stay. Our favourite is PEGODA. This chinese/other cuisine venue offers great affordable food and also lively and full of banter! We also ate at the Lemon Tree which was very busy and has a good reputation. Other good restaurants were Pedesa and Sultan.Obviously other people have their own views, in my opinion this accomodation is perfect and I really cant praise the staff enough!!! We will be back

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have stunning views
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Nickjencornwall
Reviewed June 30, 2011

My mum, best friend and I stayed in Sirca aparments in June. We arrived in the early hours of the morning and were greeted by a friendly member of staff. The apartments are clean and spacious and the air conditioning is an absolute bargain compared to other hotels and apartments!!!
The pool was absolutely gorgeous, so clean and never overcrowded! The staff couldn't do enough to help, and the young man who worked behind the bar for a ood 14 hours a day for the whole week we were there, was so sweet! He was always happy, despit the number of hours he worked!! The food was lovely, we would have eaten there every night if there weren't so many restaurants to choose from.
The location is perfect, it is lovely and quiet but only a five minute walk from the beach front with all the bars and restaurants. I would reccommend eating at the Lemon Tree, they gave my mum a lovely birthday treat (and the waiters are good to look at!!!)
I wouldn't reccomend the Okaliptus, awful service!!!!
Overall, Sirca Apartments made our stay in Turkey the best yet, and I will definately be returning!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank joanne220388
Reviewed June 21, 2011

myself and girlfriend have been to turkey 3 times now, this was definatley the best holiday by far, the transfer time is shorter than stated which was a good start, we arrived late in the evening and was greeted by staff that couldn't do enough for you. we were shown to our room which was very very clean, wonderful view over pool and peaceful.
The staff were 110% at all times friendly and very helpful, the food was again 110% at all times specially the breakfasts lol,
The local bars and restaurants which are only a stones throw away were excellent specially the Almera, definatly worth a visit, the mayflower again was fantastic, pagoda for a chinease was better than you get at home lol,
Bitez is such a nice place to relax and chill especially on the big cusions at one of the bars on the front.
You cannot find a fualt with going to the sirca, if its a relaxing holiday your looking for then this is the place to be, we will be going back in the near future thats a definate.

Room Tip: the far end of the aparts keeps the sun all day.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple