Ambrosia Hotel
  • Restaurant
Ministar(Bitez)
Club Bitez(Bitez)
View Hotel
All reviewsshamrock barhalf boardice cream manturkeynext yearlovely hotelbeach frontturkish bathbreakfast and evening mealtwo weeksgreat holidaysaladlovely poolpool sidebitez baybeach arealemon tree
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Beside the wonderful location of the hotel, what makes this hotel great is the overall atmosphere and the kindness of the people working there.
The service is great, people are warm, kind and genuinely helpful. You don't get the impression that they are there because it's just their job to be there and offer you the best of service. They are doing it the way it makes you feel you are truly welcome. And you are!
My friend and I are especially grateful to Mr. Tahir Ure for his genuine kindness. Mr. Ure and his co-workers where always there to serve us in the most professional manner.
The bottom line being - Bodrum and Ambrosia hotel are not just another vacation and a hotel to stay at. If you want to see and feel Turkey that is definitely the place you would like to truly enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jasmina T
Ambrosiabeach, General Manager at Ambrosia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us .İts good to hear you enjoyed yourself ,it was a pleasure to have you stay with us
Joy

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Just back from a week at Bitez, lovely place enjoyed it very much. Stayed at the Ambrosia hotel which was very nice, good food, pleasant and helpful staff all in all a nice place to stay. Nice beach with some very nice restaurant's along the way especially the Lemon Tree with nice food and lovely staff. would also like to mention Dan the thomsons rep who is lovely and very helpful. Entertainment at the Ambrosia Hotel isn't fantastic, but some very good acts worth a look.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patricia B

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to share your holiday experience with us

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Hi we have just returned from a fantasic 2 wk holiday in this super hotel,the staff could not do enough for you.Joy the general manager makes everyone feel welcome and any always there to help.The food was plentiful and good selection,entertainment ok overlaped few times.Beach area fab and it was great we got lift into Gumbet with the owner what a personel touch.WE will return to beautiful Bitez and to Ambrosia,oh and just to mention i got my hair blow dried at the hairdressers at hotel 20 lirra and best job ever loved everything about this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your holiday experience with us , its good to hear you enjoyed yourself so much , it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again any time

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My first stay in Bitez - but not the last. I did not stay at Ambrosia Hotel, but had my meals there, even though I had all incusive on my "own" hotel. The friendly staff on the beach in the daytime and in the club in night time, espacially Tahir Üre, made the holiday perfect. Always with a smile on his face and a friendly remark, made me come back to the hotel to have dinner and to enjoy the entertainment every night. I look forward to come back to Bitez in september and hopefully there is a room for me at the Ambrosia Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have just been on a weeks Holiday to Bitez. A lovely place, and my friends and I enjoyed the hospitality and the good service performed by the very friendly staff at the beach.
BUT, my friends and I had a rather unpleasant experince :
One evening we were having a drink and a conversation with " Richard Gere ". He was flirting heavily, I found it very unpleasant and I rejected him. After that, his attitude changed completely.
His attitude became very condescending, especially every time he saw me. But what really upset me, was the fact that he turned his frustration and anger towards another staff member. There was absolutely no need for that.
This " Richard Gere " must learn to understand and accept that I ( and other women ) choose our own company, and don`t put up with this kind of behaviour.
He reminded of a spoilt 7 year old, rather than a grown man ! He´s got a lot of hard work ahead of him.....
THIS IS FOR THE STAFF AT THE BEACH AND AT THE CHAMROCK BAR :
Thank you for the exellent service and good company. I´m happy that I got to know you, and I hope to be back one day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends