“very wellcoming”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 3, 2012

ate here 3 times in 14 days never had a bad meal, usualy started with hot and sour soup for me spring rolls for the wife (hooked on their hot and sour and they do takeaway) curry chicken twice fried rice twice fried noodles twice 1 with prawns 1 with beef prawn cracker , fruit to follow, 4 large efes total cost with tip 60lira (£21) the service was excelent with no hassle will be eating here again

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Thought we would try this restaurant although it had mixed reviews because the owner seemed very proud of his new Chinese chef, plus it was my daughters birthday and she wanted chinese. The food, service And price were all excellent, we would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

staff were welcoming, food was delicous and piping hot (although far too much for me) and restaurant was spotlessly clean. 10/10!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This restaurant does mostly chinese bu does turkish and italian as well. Food was nice, staff very attentive. Gave free prawn crackers, free garlic bread and free melon for dessert! We had a starter each and a main each and the bill came to 60 lira with drinks, a bargain! If we'd have gone earlier in the holiday we would have gone back again!

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Myself & my partner went here looking forward to a nice Chinese, I got wan tons for starters which were horrendous however I ate as I was starving my partner got spring rolls which was described as vile, I ordered sweet & sour chicken for mains as that is one dish what normally a safe bet, how wrong was I ... I was served chicken cooked in tomatoe ketchup, evening writing this review is making me feel ill, we walked out of the place only Paying for the starters...... This restaurant should be avoided,, it really is the worst food what has ever been served to me!!!