Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$191
Travelocity$220
eDreams$191
ZenHotels.com$284
1,253 results
All reviews all inclusive drinks aqua park cleaned daily pools hammam tan
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Very good place! all+ without "no own beach"...
good staff, starting with Irina, beautiful territory, good number of rooms, good food, alcohol is not ah, but you can drink, to the sea 5 minutes, to the center 25 minutes by minibus and 7 minutes by taxi

Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Initial impressions are good, the Foyer is well appointed, outside spaces are very well kept, with beautiful gardens. The pools are clean with plenty of sun beds. It is close to the beach an easy 10 minute walk. There is a bus stop nearby, the Dolmus will take you to the Bodrum bus station ( Otogar) and it is an easy 15 minute stroll down to the seafront and shops. The bus returns ever hour to Bitez. I caught the 4pm back from Bodrum.

The staff are friendly and welcoming...
but, I was bothered by a member of staff who kept pestering
me daily to have a Hammam and a massage.
I am a retired lady, I found his persistence very annoying after 4 days he gave up.
I have been going to Turkey for over 25 years and have regularly had Hammam’s , in this instance it was very off putting.

The rooms are small, there is a rudimentary clothes hanging/ draw unit. It was ok for one person but there would not have been enough space for 2 people sharing, to hang their clothes. The shower room was adequate, but there was some mould around the shower tiles. There is a hairdryer. Toiletries are provided.
There was no bedside lights. Just one wall light by a wall mirror So not enough light to read in bed..

The rooms were cleaned everyday and fresh pillowcases, towels etc changed daily. The bed was very firm,did not have a top sheet, only a bedspread type cover. I found it difficult to sleep with just
this.
Housekeeping put an Hibiscus flower on my bed halfway through my stay, a nice touch.
There is Aircon and a small balcony with two chairs overlooking the gardens.

Dining....if you like meze type food then you will be fine.
There are plenty of salads, olives, cucumber, tomatoes rocket meze, yoghurt, beef salami, fresh bread etc.
The hot food was disappointing.
When I first arrived the hot food was mainly cold and it was horrible. Halfway through the week we had more guests arrive and there was suddenly more choice and the food was hot.

There is an outside bar, where you can get a pre dinner drink,
Tonic in Turkey is dire in the hotels, so I always had a gin and Diet Coke or a vodka and Coke. The wine is not too bad and there are beers. There are fruit juices, water tea and coffee available all day.

Overall this hotel is good if you don’t want to spend a fortune on accommodation, ( I didn’t, I was attending a friend’s wedding)if you want to be near the beach, other restaurants, easy to get to Bodrum by Bus, it’s fine.
The hairdryer in the room packed up I rang reception and someone came immediately with a new one. So good customer service.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank janeg347
Nihat Ö, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Dear Guest Jane G,
We would like to thank you on a behalf of Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites for this comment. All kinds of reviews about our hotel are very important for us and help us significantly improve our service and the quality of it. We would like to inform you that your comments and recommendations are directed to related departments and top management.
We are happy that you have chosen our hotel for your holiday.
We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay here.
However, we would like to mention that since the opening we did not stop improving our service.
Would be a pleasure to welcome you in Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites again!
We wish you have a nice day!
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2019

Room was clean,,cleaning-lady was on holiday too i think.Have to ask everytime for toilet-paper or towels.Was 2 day sick.Drunk water from the cooling machine.(later on i saw that they fill the bottles with tapping water!!!
When you ask a little bottle of water ,they say is finessed,When you call the manager their was plenty ??
When you love sun ,you have to move every hour your seat there is a lot of shade (trees around the swimming pool) The food is good but not much to choose
The beach is nearby and very friendly people, (no charge for the bed;s)

Room tip: Take a room that's already improved,there is a towel service but you have to askfor it
Date of stay: September 2019
Nihat Ö, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Dear guest Dree!
We appreciate your constructive feedback and I am sorry to hear that on this occasion you experienced some disappointments.
We would like you to be sure that we have a dedicated team who comes to work every day with a passion to create memorable moments for our guests. Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites has the 'All Inclusive Concept' as you experienced. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the traditional & world kitchen open buffet is a favorite of our guests. Also we serve a rich snacks with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at Garden Snack Bar and Pool bar all day long. You mentioned about water. Actually we have purified good water.
You can be assured that your comments are taken with utmost importance and is being reviewed with the team for necessary actions where applicable. I truly hope that you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in us on your forthcoming return to Bodrum.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Arrived in the middle of the night and shown to a room that had dirty, used cotton buds and tissue paper on the floor which the staff member hastily picked up when i said it wasnt good. Found more after he had gone. Nets were stained and balcony outlook was at a wall and a tree. Being seriously unimpressed I requested a move and ended up in a better room with a balcony bang on a path which wasn't awfully relaxing but an improvement. Seemed to be in the staff block as every morning someone was banging on multiple rooms above me getting everyone up. There was no light on the balcony so I was very disappointed to not do what I normally do and read and sew in the evenings. Entertainment was surprisingly good. Food nice, particularly on Turkish Night. Staff worked very hard. Reception staff were very helpful. The grounds are well looked after and pretty. Small pool areas, you can't really find anywhere out of the way to have peace away from people due to the size of the place. Bitez is a quiet place with a nice marina and sweep of a beach, a few nice cafes and restaurants and friendly people. Bodrum is easily reachable by dolmus which picks up around the corner to the hotel and costs about 60p. I did not feel comfortable in the hammam although the people were pleasant to talk to. It was, in comparison with all the others very poor, run down and I was left uncovered during the massage when normally the masseurs are respectful and cover you back up when they have finished an area. Normally I book three to four massages but i did not return. Overall it was ok, but I would not return.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Nihat Ö, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Dear Tania H!
Thank you for choosing Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites as for your holiday and taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
Our aim is to provide amazing experiences and everlasting memories to our guests. We would like to inform you that based on your review, we have given much importance to your precious comment.
We are sincerely sorry that the recent vacation did not meet your expectations in full. In this connection, we want to assure you that all these comments have been taken into account and the necessary measures have been taken to avoid the recurrence of any shortcomings in the future.
We hope that we will have a chance to see you again among our guests.
Respectfully,

Reviewed September 29, 2019

We had stayed at this hotel 5 or 6 years ago and had enjoyed that stay, but alot has changed since then, I'll summarise the positives and negatives:

The positives:

This hotel is well located, the initial reception was warm and friendly, the pools are very clean and well maintained, the grounds of the hotel are nice and very well kept. The room safe is free to use, the air-con worked well (although made strange knocking sounds) and we had no issues with the room key card.

The negatives:

Unfortunately the rooms are not maintained to the same standard as the grounds of the hotel, the toilet seat in our room was completely cracked on one side and had been "repaired" with selotape, the bathroom fans suffer backdraft from other rooms and as such each day after coming back to our room it stank of cigarette smoke, the bed sheets are very rough and uncomfortbable, the beds are too firm, the wifi doesn't work in the rooms and is very patchy and intermittant around the hotel, you will have to log on every time you want to use the wifi (kicks you off after a period of time).

The night time entertainment is extremely loud although the room windows and door did block out alot of sound, but it was far too loud to sit at the bar area and often we sat on the opposite side of the hotel near the snack bar which had no lighting or staff, ideally they should open that bar for guests in the evening who don't want to listen to the evening entertainment. The music was also far too loud around the pool during the day.

The staff: Some staff were very helpful and friendly, unfortunately they were in the minority. Most of the bar staff spoke very little english, which is frustrating for an all-inclusive that caters english guests, the restaurant staff will take plates from in-front of you before you've finished eating.

On the last day we needed Wi-fi as we had flown out with Thomas Cook and needed to check our repatriated flight details, the reception staff were very ignorant and would not let us log onto Wi-Fi as we'd checked out (check out mid-day, our flight was 22:40pm) this made our final day extremely frustrating and we had to spend most of it at other bars and restaurants to keep up to date with the civil aviation authority advice.

Overall I'd say this was really a 2-star hotel and is definitely geared more towards German guests rather than British guests, if you are an British non-smoker I'd pick a different hotel.

Room tip: Ask to be far away from the bar/restaurant
Date of stay: September 2019
Nihat Ö, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Bitez Garden Life Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Dear Sam P,
On behalf of Bitez Garden Hotel&Suites Team I would like to extend our sincere apologies for the dissatisfaction you had during your stay with us.
All our guests are extremely important to us. Your valuable feedback means a lot for us. Please rest assured that all your feedback and comments are very well received and shared with respective Department Heads. For sure, we will review our service quality to provide our standards properly.
Respectfully,