“Tranquility in the center of things”

Cavus Hotel & Apart
Ranked #21 of 40 Hotels in Bitez
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Have been going to Turkey twice a year since 1998 and had been in Bitez in the June 2013 but couldn't get room for my return in September. Had seen Cavus as used to get my foot massages right opposite and had seen good reviews on TA. Went to see the lovely Guilia who showed me around and as I was bringing back my disabled Mother needed to check a few things. Everyone in this Hotel from Management to cleaners are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Although I didn't do breakfast after first and last day (never do) the fayre was typically Turkish, fresh and plentiful. Fresh fruit, home made jams etc and on our last morning we had a freshly cooked omelette. Sadly their cook had become ill so there was no food at the pool bar but cold drink, tea or coffee were and very good fresh orange juice. I didn't mind though as it was so central and meant we could go to the restaurants close by and my Mother could return on her mobility scooter while I went to lounge on beach cushions. I felt very comfortable that I could leave my Mother and she would be looked after. Plenty of sunbeds with oversized cushions so no achey posteriers and large umbrellas. Rooms were kept clean and they were flexible when they came in. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, very central, good pool area with lovely staff then Hotel Cavus is for you. If I go back to Bitez this where I will stay.

Room Tip: No ground floor as there are steps down but still okay for mobility issues
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank purply1

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Was great to stay away from the hustle and bustle of bodrum but still close enough to visit. It's a hour walk or a 10min bus which leave every 15min. Lots of restaurant options along the beach which is just on the other side if the road.
Pool was never too crowded and a reasonable size.
Staff were great, helped me book a flight when it the website refused me and my credit card. Got to recommend anyone who goes out of their way to do this and trust you will pay them back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gembawamba
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hotel Cavus was delightful. One-minute walk to the beach (really, the perfect distance away!). The hotel was quiet and clean, with a lovely pool and generous breakfast with different items each morning. The owners and their staff are friendly, genuine, and really want you to have a nice time at the hotel and in Bitez. They had a great recommendation for a restaurant away from the touristy spots on the beach. Also, transportation to/from Bodrum is super easy with the shared taxis. You should enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Cavus soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We wanted a silent hotel, clean, non very big, near the sea with a high tripadvisor's ranking, suitable also for our small two childrens.
I can say that we had found the correct one. Cavus Hotel.
The hospitality of Mr Ali and Mrs Giulia is unique ( she speaks italian turkish english and german). They did a great job to let you feel like at home. A great thank also to the all the waiters/workers, very professionally.
The rooms was big enough with a usuful balcony. There is also a small playground for the kids.
The breakfast was good.
The hotel is just a few meters near the sea side.
There is an usuful farmacy just besides the hotel, the Dolmus Stop, ATM for taking money, restaurants, Icescream seller etc.
I can say we had a great and relaxing 2 weeks holiday, stay in this wonderful hotel.
Thanks again, dear Giulia and Ali, thanks Cavus Hotel.
See you soon.

Room Tip: On the groundfloor if you need more space.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Riccir75
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went for a few days break with a girlfriend, we could not have chosen a better spo, clean, friendly and a stones throw from the beach, would thoroughly recommend. We missed our flight out therefore missed one night& they didn't charge us

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 451Rosamond
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Julia and her staff were really welcoming. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the pool area was lovely. Very good breakfasts.with plenty of variety. The beach is 2 minutes away. The bus stops outside the hotel if you wish to go to Bodrum.

Room Tip: Good value for money with pleasant surroundings.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Merle3956
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Visited this hotel for the second time this year, a truly restful break. Julia and her staff were friendly and helpful.
This is nice small hotel, clean rooms, lovely staff, plenty to eat at breakfast, and snacks on offer throughout the day.
Dolmas to Bodrum stops outside the hotel, there is easy access to beach and bars.
Within walking distance to the many restaurants/ shops/hairdressers/ and pharmacy next door.
Not too distant (25 mins ) to golf course, we got there by car but taxis available ( unsure of cost)
We booked direct, and no problems with communication
Would recommend this hotel nice and quiet, and value for money

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends