“Perfect apartment with stunning views”
other traveler has booked this property
Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sharronfo...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment with stunning views”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Location is perfect as it is only a 5 minute walk to shops/restaurants and bar street. The apartment has everything you need and is of a very high standard. The view from the balcony is stunning and looks across the whole of Bodrum (the view of the sunset is amazing).The owners, Muge and Ihsan are the perfect host (and now very good friends) and provide essential supplies on arrival. They are very happy to help with anything you may need, such as places to visit and eat. I have been travelling to Bodrum for 12 years and my first stay at the apartment was in December 2015. I enjoyed it so much I have continued to stay here and I have just spent 2 weeks here (my 4th stay). Apartment Begonville is like my second home and I would not stay anywhere else. I would highly recommend this apartment and hope that everyone enjoys it as much as I do. Thank you so much for everything you do Muge and Ihsan....

Date of stay: October 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you very much, Sharron :) It was our pleasure to host you in Apartment Begonville for four times :) We really love our job and the guests like you, motivate us to do better and better... As we always say, we not only host guests, but also have friends from the various countries of the world. You are one of these friends, Sharron :) We hope to host you again & again in Apartment Begonville in Bodrum city centre..
ipek t
“A perfect place for families”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Muge and Ihsan are really special people with very positive spirits. When we first arrived at their house, they welcomed us as if we were old friends.A very very delicious brownie and a bottle of good blush were waiting for us on the kitchen counter :) It was such a pleasure to spend time on their balcony with the amazing Bodrum view. Also, we loved Muge's tasty jams which made our breakfasts a joy.

The house is much better than what you see in the pictures. It is very nicely decorated with stylish details. No need to say that it is very clean and you can find whatever you may need in it and it is only 5-10 mins walk to the most lively area.

As a perfectionist, I LOVED the place. You shoud definitely stay there!

Date of stay: July 2017
Management Response
Jul 31, 2017
As I always say, we not only rent our apartment but also have a lot of friends from the various areas of our country and foreign countries.
Ipek & Basar are one of these group of guests that we can call "friends". They have stayed in Apartment Begonville for 5 nights and from the very beginning till the end we could easily communicate with them. We love children and call them as "ladybirds" of Apartment Begonville. 2 months of age Kaan is one of these ladybirds and also the youngest guest of us.
We are new on TripAdvisor and Ozcan Family is the first group leaving review on this page. I hope everybody who stay in Apartment Begonville write similar lovely words on this Web Site. Because we love our guests and try to do our best for their comfort.
Last word : Our special thanks to Ozcan Family for leaving the apartment very clean and tidy :) We hope to see them again and again in Bodrum. :))
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing