“amazing holiday”
Review of Parkim Ayaz Hotel

Parkim Ayaz Hotel
Ranked #8 of 98 Hotels in Bodrum City
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here with my daughter and grandson for a week in May, we loved it ,cannot fault the hotel, staff , facilities , area or turkish people have booked for same time next year but longer and can't wait.

Room Tip: Overlooking the LADYBIRD BAR is nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Annie G

Reviewed June 24, 2013

we stayed for two weeks all inclusive, wasn't even close to long enough.
Located in the heart of Gumet - loads of fun, bar street, restaurants, shops.
lovely hotel - food was beautiful, pools were great, gorgeous area, lots to do. Animation team really made it for us. great bunch of lads.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed two nights all inclusive and were upgraded to a superior room. Had an excellent 1 person jacuzzi. It was room 1412 in the main building that looked onto the street. The music was insanely loud and we could not sleep. I contact reception and they offered to moved me further away that same night. But they wanted me to pack all my things at 1am. He then told me that the music stopped at 2am. So we decided to wait it out. Fortutaly it did stop. And we managed to get some rest. Next morning they moved us to the back with no issue. Thanks for that.

We found out after that Gumbet is a party town. So take that into consideration. Beach was nice. Not very clear mainly due to all the boat activity.

The food was good. A nice break from all the pide and kofta.

Sauna and Turkish bath were excellent and free too.

Wifi in lobby only.

You can easily take a dolmas from outside the hotel do Bodrum.

Clothing cheap on the shops along the main road. But you have to Bargain a little.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank MOandAYE
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have never stayed in an all-inclusive resort before so I thought I might try it this time to see what it was like. I had a lot of problems with this hotel, however, I have given it three stars and not less because I think it is due to personal taste rather than a fault on the hotel's part.

Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff were helpful and polite, the facilities were good and well managed. The food was adequate and reasonably fresh and by that I mean I did not get an upset stomach, however, it often lacked variety and the menu was repetitive. Also, I am not a fan of buffet style dining.

The all inclusive deal is good value if you're a drinker, however, I don't drink and I would in the future avoid hotels which include free alcohol because I personally believe this gives the hotel a bad vibe and atmosphere. It was also very loud at nights and I found it quite difficult to sleep. Gumbet seems to be the nightclub district and it got very loud from about 12:00 - 03:00.

Overall though, if you want a hotel with great facilities, good staff and free unlimited alcohol then this is really a very good hotel. However, personally I wouldn't stay here again.

2  Thank Celeste_x
Reviewed June 18, 2013

7th - 14th June
Arrived in the evening, to a lovely clean room. Really got to explore the next day! Fantastic, 3 pools, 3 bars, restaurant - buffet and 2 a la carte restaurants- Chinese and Italian, a long with 30% off at Denny's next to the hotel where you could have dinner on the beach. Steak and starters for just 18 pounds!
There is a wide range of beach activities. We found Cosy bar was the lively pool area, whereas bubble bar was best for relaxing, whilst Ladybird bar was for the children.
We had a fantastic holiday, staff are very friendly and always very helpful.
The rooms were great, normal size, double beds, balcony with clean towels and bedding every day we got a lovely man who made our room with heart shaped towels and gorgeous flowers.
Although the resort is very busy, lively and loud the hotel is quiet and you can't tel the strip is just outside. We would recommend a trip to Bodrum which was gorgeous, lovely harbor with amazing boats.
Fantastic value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alison F
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the hotel for 7 nights just under two weeks ago. Arriving at midnight was a bit of a scare - the Parkim Ayaz it transpires is located at the end of 'Bar Street', right opposite the 'lively' Aloha bar/nightclub. However, the noise was not an issue from our side of the hotel near Cozzy Bar. In terms of hospitality and service, it was top notch, absolutely five star - the staff went out of their way to please us, get to know us and make our stay a memorable one. The food was excellent both in choice and quality, new food and cuisines to try every night. With three pools, an excellent games room and a stretch of beach with sunbeds, the facilities were excellent and enjoyable. Perfect week and we would recommend it to all. See you next year!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street (south side) are quieter.
1  Thank James K
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Been to Gumbet many times and this hotel was one of the best that I have stayed in. The rooms although small, if you get a standard room, are comfortable and clean, and the room we were allocated was facing the garden and main building and was great., quite quiet - didn't matter really as my daughter sleeps very well. The staff at the bar, cleaning our rooms and in the restaurant especially were fantastic - very attentive and always willing to help. We were at the hotel over the bank holiday and even though the hotel was exceptionally busy it didn't feel like that during the day - only when meal times came around you realised the amount of people around. Would definitely recommend - going to try to get booked for next year!

Room Tip: Stayed I room 1689 and this was a great location.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family