The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)
$271
$248
Salmakis Resort Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$246
$210
  • Breakfast included
Ersan Exclusive Resort & SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$234
  • Breakfast included
Labranda TMT Bodrum Resort(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$207
$198
  • Breakfast included
Grand Yazici Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$246
$214
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marina Vista Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$129
$122
Orbitz.com
Su Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$110
$90
Bodrium Hotel & You SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$99
$80
Orbitz.com
Manastir Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$120
$117
Orbitz.com
El Vino Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$138
$111
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2010

What a fabulous find! We are just back from Turkey and I can't stop day dreaming about our 10 days at the Aegean Gate Hotel. I think it has been said before, but we felt like we had booked our own exclusive villa for a fraction of the price! We found the hosts Gary and Rory very open, charming and informative and the dogs and cats were great companions during our stay.

We quickly fell into a routine of breakfast (Turkish homestyle), a morning swim, days spent shopping, eating and lounging at the beach, afternoon swims, pre dinner drinks by the pool, and wonderful mediterranean nights full of music and dancing in Bodrum.

Absolutley cannot fault the hotel and would have no hesitation in recommending it 100%. Immaculate and comfortable rooms, views to die for (if you have upper floor rooms - we were on the top floor), a lovely pool and garden with plenty of sun longers and special spots to flit away the hours reading a book or listening to some music.

We also enjoyed our day trip to Gumusluk (Dolmus buses go every half hour until about 4am - although the last one back to Bodrum leaves around 1am at a cost of about 4 TL). The fabulous Limon restaurant on the outskirts of Gumuslik is a wonderful place to watch the sun set and lounge in a super trendy but very laid back environment. All the who's who go there. You will may need to book to avoid dissappointment.

Have fun at the Aegean Gate. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I stayed at The Aegean Gate for a week in July with my wife, daughter and daughters friend. It really is a wonderful place to stay, not just because of it's nice position and cleanliness, but mainly because of the friendliness of hosts Rory and Gary. With the right mix of guests, it at times just felt like being on a holiday with an extended eccentric family, with many an early evening drink being consumed whilst sharing stories and general banter with Rory and Gary. The Aegean Gate really is a great find and you will definitely enjoy your stay here.
Nearly forgot to mention the Cats and Dogs, you just can't help but like them being around.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank DP-CP
Reviewed August 29, 2010

My husband I stayed at the Aegean Gate for 3 nights in early July. It's a fabulous boutique hotel. The owners, Gary and Rory are just amazing. They're so helpful and recommended some great restaurants. They also do amazing work with abandoned dogs. We just fell in love with their dogs Samson and Grandpa! The breakfast is wonderful - no lunch needed during the day! One of the best things about the hotel is it's location. If you don't want to stay amongst the clubs of Bodrum, this hotel is perfect. You can easily walk into town (around 20 mins) or catch a cheap taxi. The pool is perfect as well. It was great to come back after a day of exploring and cool down with a quick dip. The rooms are very clean and spacious and actually look better than the photos on the website - which is very rare indeed! One of my favourite areas of Bodrum was the marina. It's not as touristy and the restaurant there is fabulous. Classy but very well priced. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel! Thank you Rory and Gary for such a fabulous stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2010

As all the previous reviews say, it is a fantastic hotel, reasonably priced, amazing views, great hosts/staff and spotlessly clean. It would be very hard to find anything better if you like small boutique type hotels.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I stayed at the Aegean gate hotel for one week with my family and i would have to say what a wonderful time i had.
Gary and Rory who owned the hotel were really lovely the best owners of any hotel i have stayed in.They were so friendly and helpful.
The hotel itself was always clean and tidy, your apartment was very nice and plenty of space in it.
There was a small pool which i didnt mind as some days i had it to myself as other guests go out for the day.
Last and not least there was grandad and sampson, the most loving and affectionate dogs ive ever met.

I really enjoyed my stay and i didnt want to leave. I would come back again.

Emily.x