“Overcooked pasta”

Ranked #10 of 577 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Turkish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We bet about real italian pizza's we bring to you in Bodrum.Just try ones,and enjoy your next step:)
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Again we chose this place because of excellent reviews. Restaurant was busy, atmosphere was good. They found us table with no prior reservation. We had to be fast and finish the meal in 35 minutes. Service was fast, exact and pleasant.
My husband and I ordered pasta for ourselves and pizza for the kids. It was one of the biggest portions of pasta I ever had. Very few restaurants put enough tomato sauce but this one looked excellent until I tried it. Pasta was overcooked, unfortunately. Pizza was average. Prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, great negronis, beautiful staff.. couldn’t have asked for a better restaurant. I had a lovely four cheese pizza, perfect amount of Gorgonzola. The calzone was filling and baked to perfection.. the arrabiatta had just the right amount of spice..

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Arka became really the best italyan restaurant in town with an excellent price/quality relation. the only downside is that dont come without a reservation. U will be definitifly disapponted. The restaurant has a great atmosphere with a mix of locals and tourists and also more important superb food. For a nice dinner with a moderest bill afterwards highly recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Very good food, very nice place And very nice people, we love iT

Matthijs en Marion Almere Nederland

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Best Italian in bodrum I felt like I was on Rome! All homemade and delicious ‘ very accommodating will make small portion for kids x