Lowest prices for your stay
$29
$25
otelz.com
$24
Hotels.com$25
Priceline$31
Travelocity$25
All reviews traditional turkish breakfast family run hotel lovely pool area just returned from a week bodrum
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Got a great deal through Asda Travel, nice hotel with very friendly, helpful staff. Room quite basic but bed comfortable and shower good. Nice breakfasts sitting by the pool too. Only a ten minute walk to the seafront, or five if you are younger than us. Would highly recommend this hotel

Room tip: Ours was on ground floor facing the pool and was fine
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank knowlers
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here six nights, there are certainly some improvements that could be done to the hotel but for a budget establishment, it's not bad at all and it's a heck of a lot better than many in its price bracket.

The not so great points, I immediately changed rooms when I checked in - the first room was pretty compact, it didn't feel overly clean to be honest and some of the electric sockets were held in place with tape (sorry, one of the few things I can't tolerate in a hotel room!) My request was dealt with immediately and with no bother at all, the poolside room I had was much better, very spacious and the bathroom was bigger than the room I was initially allotted (honest!)

Breakfast is purfunctional and filling, you won't go hungry but it can get a bit monotonous after four days or so. The location of the hotel had pros and cons, it is frankly a bit of a walk to get to the marina and the main town centre (20-25 minutes) but not it's an arduous trek, you can short cut through a pleasant urban neighbourhood and despite being on part of the one way system, the hotel is pretty quiet. I slept like a log every night and an early evening deep in the pool was great.

What sets this establishment apart is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff that worked there, nowhere else else in the many places I've travelled to was I given a mobile phone to use that was a boon in terms of calling home and web surfing like I did when I checked in. Nothing was too much trouble or hassle for them, Sera - I hope your daughter liked the doll, a little thank you present for a pleasant stay... :)

Room tip: Go for a poolside room if possible, they're usually much bigger and better appointed than the hotel rooms themselves.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Rooinek63
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hotel's reception is so kind and friendly. New room is so good. Some room has a big lcd tv. Breakfast is normal. There is no special food on breakfast. Hotel's location is good. It is near to bodrum marina but bodrum centre is 25 minutes by walking. Hotel's owner is so helpful. You can talk when you have a problem. If you are going with group you should contact with hotel's owner.

1  Thank 739mertcanb
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our stay here was awesome. Everything was great and Sera and the other girl (sorry not remembering the name) were always so sweet. At the arrival they gave us a cellular to use during our stay so we could call to Portugal. Free!! Our room was perfect and pool is just a dream after a long day of walk. Breakfast is okay. Location isn´t perfect but if you like to walk it will be 20 min until marina, always safe during the night. In the end, we felt sad to return to Portugal.
Tesekkur Ederiz

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Given the low price, this hotel is tolerable for one night, but I would not like to holiday here. Indeed, the hotel is a bit out of the way, the rooms are musty and gloomy, with salvaged furniture. The bathroom was covered in mould, and the shower more or less falling to pieces. It also smelled bad. The room had a balcony but the view was of an alleyway strewn with bags of rubbish. The breakfast was not very exciting but just about ok.
The staff were overall very nice & polite (the ladies at reception, the men not so much).

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fionn M