“We walked out!”

OX Wine & Burger Bar
Ranked #12 of 489 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We waited 15 to 20 minutes without being offered a menu or even a drink. Two groups arrived whilst we were waiting, obviously regulars, and were fussed over and looked after. I can fully understand that regular customers should get excellent service, but not to the extent that everybody else is ignored. Finally we just gave up and left and nobody bothered to try and stop us and ask us why. Don't bother, the food might be great, we never did find out, but you can expect poor service depending on who is in the restaurant at the time!

3  Thank Muppet78

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went for lunch one day and sat outside with a delightful sea view. We were served quickly and the variety on the menu was fantastic. We ordered a blue cheese burger and a 'cafe de Paris' burger - both of which were incredible.

Gourmet Burger Kitchen could learn a lot from here!

No complaints at all - great food, great price, great service. If you are in Bodrum then make the time to call in here.

1  Thank D_J_Willis
Reviewed October 6, 2013

No kidding, great burgers in Turkey, Bodrum? Belive me, double cheeseburger that I had was one of the best burgers I have ever tasted. Big, juicy, made to medium perfection. Nice fries, great package of sauces.

1  Thank boot666
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Don't think burger fast food, think burger gourmet. A great choice of burgers and so tasty. A bit more expensive than a normal burger would cost but well worth it as they are homemade and cooked to order like a steak. My favourite is cafe de Paris.

1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Since we come to Bodrum every year and Ran into Ox again, This place deserves another review!
Absolutely in LOVE!
Everything about this joint screams Quality! Amazing location, try to sit on the beach looking at sunset. Get the reservation if possible.
Food was Devine!
The best compliment was from my picky eater who finished his food and said Yummy!
I will definitely come few more times until end of my trip.
Service is excellent. Stuff not only speaks several languages they seems to be very experienced! We gladly appreciated their service with a nice tip!