“best burgers”

OX Wine & Burger Bar
Ranked #17 of 479 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

this is not a typical turkish restaurant. But if you want to eat a Burger and you want good service with friendly staff and a beatuiful view over the bay than i recommend this restaurant

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate at the bar 3 times during our week stay which I think is quite telling.

Location great, service was very professional and a nice rest from the hassling from other restaurant owners and above all the food was delicious. Beef cooked just as asked and lots of different sauces provided.

1  Thank CALW777
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Title says it all really. If you want a burger, look no further.
Located on the sea front between its garish neigbbours. Oasis of calm and quiet makes it a welcome change. Lovely views and service is unobtrusive and efficient.
Great burgers are the speciality,plenty of variations to choose from and you cannot go wrong. Hunky juicy burgers in quality baps. Small side of fries...thats it

1  Thank Melbrandy
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My girlfriend and I ate here the other night as we read the great reviews.

Yes, it is nice to not be hassled to come in.
Yes, the burgers were tasty.
Yes, the service was nice.
Yes, the location and ambience was nice.

However.......

No, the burger was too greasy and we had no cutlery.
No, the burger had no 'bite' to it. It was too finely ground and the beef maybe too lean.
No, the wine wasn't nice.
No, priced too high for a Turkey and for a burger.

I'm just not sure. I think when you stay in Turkey there are so many very nice places to eat that when you choose a burger for dinner maybe a 'high end' burger isn't what I am looking for? That being said if I return to Bodrum I will try again as maybe we ordered the wrong thing.

1  Thank Dr-R-Fun
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Vow, we were starving and searching for trip advisor No.1 restaurant in Bodrum and that was really worth it.
The meat is fresh and the hamburger is really delicious.We really enjoyed it and will be back for sure .I recommend it to any one traveling to Bodrum.It is a family business and they are really taking care of it.The waiter is a nice guy,so friendly and he knows his job well.
Thank you for the nice time we had in your restaurant.

1  Thank ForeverHappyCouple