Just come back from Voyage Hotel Bodrum spent a week there. My only complaint would be the bufett in the evening I found the food a bit boring and not very tasty.The breakfast buffett was good and the beach bar was amazing the food down there was very good. The pool area was lovely and the staff were friendly. The rooms were clean and everything you needed was there I had a sea view which I would recommend. The beach was very nice and there were plenty of beds for everyone and the water taxi to bodrum was a stone throw from the hotel very handy and went every 15mins.The view from the terrace as amazing and the weather fantastic. would reccomend this hotel to anyone wanting a quiet break child free very relaxing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shine bright like Aegean nights at Voyage Bodrum! Overlooking the breathtaking Bodrum Castle, Voyage Bodrum invites guests to enjoy a terrific experience a heartbeat away from the city centre with a “adult only” concept hotel, just perfect for those who want both relaxation and bright lights! Available to guests over 16, the beachfront hotel and its Blue Flag beach create the dream setting for guests who are in search of entertainment and a privileged lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Voyage Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Hotel Voyage Bodrum Charm