“Car Hire at Bodrum Airport”

Onelli Travel-Private Bodrum Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$59.94*
and up
Private Bodrum Village Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company Based in Bodrum with 2 offices and organize daily tours , yachting , car hire and AirPort transfer all over Turkey since 1990. you can join our trip to Bodrum , İstanbul , Cappadocia , Fethiye , Göcek all year around.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have used this company for 3 separate car hires.
prompt service and excellent value for money.
Drivers who drop off and pick up speak good english and are professional in their work.
I would recommend this company for good service and value for money.
I booked online and the vehicles were always waiting there for me.
Glenn

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have been visiting Bodrum for two years now, several times a year, and each time I have hired a car from Onelli. Having shopped around I found them to offer the best prices for this service. With many visits comes many 'pick-ups' and 'drop-offs'. This can be a cause of stress if you are not confident that the company will be on time when you arrive; or worse still be late to collect the car when you leave, potentially leaving you late for your flight. In addition to the good value and the friendly service, on the basis of reliability and efficiency alone I would always use and recommend Onelli, knowing that they have never let me down in the past - and they have a long track record with me.

1  Thank ACLew
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I live in Bodrum and I had made a few enquiries about car rental.
Onelli Bodrum Tours definitely looked the best from the beginning : quick and professional answer, availability.
And this quality was maintained throughout my whole experience.
The vehicle was very good as well.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Have used Onelli for the last 4years, Huseyin has provided excellent professional service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Hüseyin at Önelli (www.bodrumtour.com) offer a very reliable service, Communication via email cannot be surpassed. The service is thorough and fast because they have been in business a long time they know good service. I have used them for the last 10 years and I always come back without a 2nd thought. If you want a perfect rented-car service which is completely trouble-free, look no further. They also have the added benefit of giving the best rate (and proper insurance) too! Other firms may try but Önelli Car Hire & Tours set the standard.

1  Thank PloopChannel