Forever Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Leka Hotels Bodrum(Bodrum City)
Turquoise Hotel(Bodrum City)
  • Breakfast included
Munahan Hotel(Bodrum City)
Hotel Oner(Bodrum City)
View Hotel
Aegean Gate Hotel(Bodrum City)
View Hotel
Diamond of Bodrum(Bodrum City)
Hotel Manastir(Bodrum City)
  • Pool
Hotel Merhaba(Bodrum City)
1,285 results
All reviewssea viewsaladbasketball courtsnack bar by the poolprivate beachanimation teamturkeya la carte restaurantvery nice hotelbeach boyturkish bathhot buffetsplit leveltoastiesmain barrelaxing breakbus or taxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I'm still got 3 days left in this hotel but I can't wait to leave I mean where do I start
The food is very bad and I mean bad they have no imagination I like chicken but every day no red meal. the rest is cold and bland.we have eaten out for the last 4 nights in bodrum just so we can have some decent food.the staff are rude apart from the reception team.you have to pay for your drinks in a la carte ??.i went for a coffee at 00.03 andntheybwould only give me one if I paid ?? In conclusion folks please book somewhere else please

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Steve I
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've just returned from a wonderful holiday at the Forever Club in Bodrum. I did wonder if the '4 star' label would live up to my expectation but I had no reason to worry. The hotel was lovely and clean, all of the staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating and the food was exceptional. You do have to pay extra if you want to use the safe in your room so be aware of that. Location wise; the hotel is about a mile from the centre of Bodrum but it's not a problem as you can catch a 'dolmis' (mini bus) every five minutes directly in front of the hotel - 3 Lira one way (about £1). There were very few British guests at the hotel when I visited but I actually quite liked that! If you want to ensure that you get a sea view make sure you request it when making your initial booking as you're not guaranteed to be upgraded when you get there. Luckily we booked a room with a sea view but some other British guests didn't and they were unable to upgrade when they arrived - the sea view is definitely worth paying that little bit extra for! All in all, a very impressive hotel and it made for a wonderful holiday. I'd definitely stay there again. And thanks to the hotel manager who we met on the last day - a lovely gentleman!

Room Tip: When booking, make sure you request a 'sea view' as you're not guaranteed one otherwise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gillian D
Reviewed August 26, 2013

All staff were frendly and helpful and would recomend to friends and family.i would recomend that at night when staff that are on reception when are out the back, that there is a bell on the desk to ring so that they know that someone is there....

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank cheekyca
Reviewed August 22, 2013

+ the nice room with stunning sea views.
+ a nice variety in the buffet meals.
+ very friendly staff.
+ a good a la carte restaurant (very quiet and away from the crowds)
- despite the international audience, little knowledge of English. Also the front desk staff ...
- small pool where snacks are served ...
Not so neat and flying litter!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tololo77
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The holiday was good, but I have to say the hotel is not suitable for singles or British people, it is all Dutch, Russian, Belgian, Serbian etc, out of 500 odd people there were 4 British.

The all inclusive is poor, drinks are in the smallest cups possible and they try to charge you for everything, you can't even get a Bottle of water, only a small cup.

There is literally no entertainment, the animation team of 2, does a stupid dance at 3 and then that's it, there is some sort of "show" which is pathetically bad that last 40 minutes from 10.

The snack bar is literally recooked chips, cold, thin as meat slices burgers and that's it, food in restaurant is nice but there is literally only about 5 things to choose from, very poor in that respect.

There is no service in anything everything is self service, which is poor for a supposedly 4 star hotel, plus all the staff try to speak to you in Turkish or Scandinavian, English is a last resort.

I wouldn't be back anytime soon, too many cons to the pros, the rooms and hotel itself isn't that bad it's clean and fairly nice nothing grand and wasn't worth the £600 never 4 star in a million years I would say just a 3 star and no more.

And at night the only place to sit is a cramped balcony at the top of the hotel or literally plastic chairs and small knee height tables by the pool bar wish is only open 10 till 12 at night total joke and as soon as the show finishes they start to take them away and try to get you to leave and sit upstairs it's a very poorly run hotel.

The pool is nice but cramped and small and as soon as it hits 6pm the pool staff literally tell you to leave and get off the bed, I've never herd of that before literally telling a paying guest to leave was a bit of a joke but you couldn't argue as they didn't understand you.

Other than that we made the best of our holiday but I was disappointed overall, I'm not complaining just being honest in my review

• Stayed: August 2013