I went to the forever club on the 24th September. I would like to take this opportunity by starting with the very few good points about the hotel. First of all the hotel was imaculate everyday of our ten night stay, with fresh towels layed out and pjs left in a butterfly pattern. We was very lucky as we had a sea view room which was beautiful and you could see kos from over the way, and the decking at the beach was a lovley area to sunbathe.
The food was diabolical!! me and my 3 friends were ill the whole of the holiday, the fizzy drinks were flat, alcohol was that water down you could drink a whole bottle of vodka and it wouldnt even touch the sides. They constantly refused to give you a larger drink, even when you were dehydrated in the 40 degree heat. The snack bar was discusting. Everything was thrown in a toastie maker. The buffet deserts would be brought out like 3 days on the row with an extra topping on to make out like it was a different desert. On one of the nights, many of the deserts with half frozen,and the salad would be the same thing brought out for a good few days. The Only food you could live on in the hotel was the pancakes a lady makes in the corner near the pool, who you have to tip to get one. As well as this, staff were extremely rude, there was about 4 members of staff at the hotel i can say were actually quite decent all the rest were ignorant and arrogant. On our holiday my group were the only english people there, until we made friends with 6 more people who were the only other english/Irish in the whole resort. The entertaint was arwful!!! it was always on late and lated 20 minutes if that! and was the worst entertainment ever!
The only good night on the holiday was when we and our new group of friends went to Gumbet for the nightlife, and the turkish people ended up starting a fight with someone in our party for no reason with ruined the holiday.
Excursions are very expensive on the holiday, but i would recomend the jeep safari and the aquapark as they are both a great laugh!
p.s dont let the travel agents kid you, this hotel is no where near Bodrum centre, you spend lots of money on taxis and buses.
would never go here again, and after this experience i probably will never go turkey again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forever Hotel is an official 4-star hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 1,5 km to the city center of Bodrum, located in İçmeler. The city center is reachable with public minibuses, which are passing in front of the hotel every ten minutes or with taxis waiting ready in front of the hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 35 km to Bodrum-Milas airport. The transfer from the airport lasts approximately 35 minutes. The hotel is close to the city center and takes about five minutes by car.Forever Hotel is located on 14.000 m2 land. It has 214 rooms and 500 beds capacity. A road without dense traffic passes in front of the hotel. Our private beach is connected to the hotel with a small tunnel, passing below the road. The tunnel is reachable by an elevator next to the reception. For sunbathing at the sandy beach, there is a shore with sun-pebbles and a wooden deck. At the beach, there is also a service of nonalcoholic cold beverage and beer free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Forever Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Resort All Inclusive