Booked this hotel last minute. Is an allinclusive basis hotel. Saturday 25th August for 1 week.
Arrived late evening, was given a dull room with bad electricity(lights not working), and extremely noisy airconditioning.
Next day upgraded to a seaview room. Was 10 euros a day extra and worth every cent. Room was newly refurbished, had a balcony and the most amazing view imaginable.
restaurant was large open and bright. meals were excellent with a wide variety that was well cooked and nicely presented. had a slad bar that had a huge choice and the salad itself was fresh and very tasty. Every evening was a chef cooking live, either some fish or meat.
Pool was too small for the number of people who were there and not helped when the Dutch think its ok for them all to get in the pool with their inflatable beds at the same time.
Hotel is about 2 kms from Bodrum centre. Take a taxi - about 5 euros, or the local bus - about 1 euro(stops right outside the hotel).
The hotel was very clean. The staff polite and well presented. Waiters dressed in white shirt and pants.
Hotel has three speciality restaurants. Italian, Turkish and Fish. Italian was very good. Turkish ok. Didn t go to Fish. Food is included in your deal, but drinks are extra. Lovely location with amazing views to sea. Nice to have waiter service for a change instead of the open buffet.
A very nice week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forever Hotel is an official 4-star hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 1,5 km to the city center of Bodrum, located in İçmeler. The city center is reachable with public minibuses, which are passing in front of the hotel every ten minutes or with taxis waiting ready in front of the hotel.Forever Hotel is in a distance of 35 km to Bodrum-Milas airport. The transfer from the airport lasts approximately 35 minutes. The hotel is close to the city center and takes about five minutes by car.Forever Hotel is located on 14.000 m2 land. It has 214 rooms and 500 beds capacity. A road without dense traffic passes in front of the hotel. Our private beach is connected to the hotel with a small tunnel, passing below the road. The tunnel is reachable by an elevator next to the reception. For sunbathing at the sandy beach, there is a shore with sun-pebbles and a wooden deck. At the beach, there is also a service of nonalcoholic cold beverage and beer free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Forever Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forever Club Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Hotel Bodrum
- Forever Resort All Inclusive