For starters everyone was so friendly apart from one guy in the cafe turk who was incredibly moody. The entertainment team were great but as we were one of the last flights out they started shutting down the hotel while we were there, food became limited and entertainment team slacked apart from furkan who was great! The entertainment in cafe turk of an evening was lovely, the man with the guitar and great singing voice(someone needs to sign him). I was appalled to hear a family was having a go at chefs when they try so hard to please us. There was always something to eat and forgive me if i'm wrong but when you go to a foreign country aren't you meant to taste their flavours and food? I would go back at the drop of a hat but just not when the hotel is on shut down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum