We have just returned from a ten day holiday, 10 of us in total in 4 rooms. Each room could not have been further apart and were very basic to say the least. We had to get up before 5.45 am each morning to have even a remote chance of a sunbed, let alone one each! Supper was a scrum and we only ate together once, apart from the a la carte restaurant and, yet again, had to join the queue before 8.30 am to get a chance of a booking. If we went to supper later, the staff started clearing away the food about 9.15 pm even though it was supposed to be served until 9.30 pm. There were not enough tables for a relaxing drink afterwards, unless you wanted to make the trek up to the bar by the slide pool. The entertainment team were absolutely dreadful. We have done several all inclusive holidays in Turkey and this was by far the worst ... suggest they visit Letoonia hotels to see how it is done properly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum