just arrived back on 5th nov 2012 even though it was the last week off the season we still had most facilitys,hotel wasexcellent , on arriving and checking in porter took use straight to our room ,family rooms in main hotel was massive ,we had three rooms for a family of five so you have loads of room,.staff very friendly and always had time for children ,pools were good ,fantastic views , nice to sunbath down near sea excellent for snorkling if you like to do that ,food was another thing although ther was always somthing to have it was not brill and not very warm ,the only warm food i had was from snack bar and that because they put it out why i was wating ,would i stay again at this hotel yes i would .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best place under the sky! Newly renovated for 2010, this hotel provides something for even the most discerning of travellers. Whether it's a family holiday, a relaxing escape or some well-deserved time with your friends, you will definitely take back some fantastic memories - that's if you decide to go home! Join us on Facebook - Bodrum Holiday Resort & SPA ( ex. Belizia ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bodrum Holiday Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodrum Holiday Hotel Bodrum
- Bodrum Holiday Resort And Spa
- Belizia Hotel Bodrum
- Belizia Bodrum