“Clean rooms, friendly service and only a short walk away from Bodrum centre”
Review of Bantur-Naz Hotel

Bantur-Naz Hotel
Ranked #68 of 97 Hotels in Bodrum City
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have just returned from Bantur-Naz and I thought the rooms were clean, the staff friendly and it was great just to be able to walk into the town centre. Great value for money too! I would go there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 2012MB
There are newer reviews for Bantur-Naz Hotel

Reviewed June 5, 2012

A group of friends and I went to this hotel last week and had an amazing time! Its in a great location, very small walk to the Bodrum bar scene and yet far enough away to escape the noise of the clubs and restaurants in the daytime. We also recommend dropping by 'Deja Vu' bar if you enjoy some good banter and free drinks! The staff were fantastic, very polite, generous and attentive. It was quiet because we went off peak and it was fabulous. We had the pool to ourselves most of the week and had a great laugh with the staff and other guests. We went all inclusive and it was very good, with something different on the menu every day, with bbqs to accompany the buffet as well as were given a menu to choose a meal for lunch (something you don't often find in other all inclusive deals). The hotel was very clean and the rooms were good with punctual cleaners everyday. The only tiny issue would be that the 3 bed rooms could do with being slightly bigger (which is why I am guessing this hotel hasn't currently got a 4 star rating), but they were fine for what we needed. Overall we had an awesome week and it was excellent value for money, I would definately recommend it to my friends!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Roanna2012
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was doing a tour of Southern Turkey and stayed at this hotel for two separate nights in
April 2012.
The Bantur Naz represented astonishing value for the £14-13 all-inclusive rate which I paid.
Although the room was fairly basic,it had private facilities and was fairly large.The main thing
to remember is that the hotel's rooms are locked from the inside,i.e.you press a button
IN the door handle,so,if you forget to do this and walk out of the room (as I did,before I
remembered a couple of minutes later,) your room won't be locked.
The food was extremely good - I have stayed in supposedly 5-star hotels in Turkey - and eaten
much worse.There is a wide variety of dishes for every meal and these are nicely presented.
The staff are pleasant,friendly and welcoming and treat you as an honoured guest,rather than
yet another foreign tourist.
On the negative side,the hotel entrance is at the top of a small but steep hill and the rooms
are reached by a fair number of steps,so it is not really suitable for those with mobility problems.
Bodrum centre is about 20 minutes walk away;go down the hill,turn left,then turn right,at the end of the street,onto Ataturk Caddesi.Follow this street until the end,then turn left for the
sea-front,or right for the bus station.

Room Tip: As the rooms are in individual blocks,try,(unless you like climbing steps,) to secure one on the gr...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank allyco
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have just returned for Bantur-Naz Hotel in Bodrum with a friend. We stayed at the hotel for 1 week.

We arrived at Bantur-Naz at 1am. We were happily meeted by the reception staff, and shown to our room.

The food at the hotel was very good. Breakfast and Dinner was a very nice buffett. Lunch consisted of a good choice (more British) of food.

The location of the hotel is perfect. It is located about a 10 minute walk from the main bar street. This was perfect as it was a nice stroll, and it was far enough away so we could not hear all the noise at night.

There were not many English staying at the hotel, however the hotel waiters and bar staff were very friendly and chatty.

I would definately re-visit Bantur-Naz Hotel, and recommend it to anyone out there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Hayley D
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I treated myself to a late holiday. If you have stayed in Turkey before, you will know unless you go five star all inclusive, there is a price to pay. I was reletavely well looked after in this hotel, there are steps to climb as, like a lot of the hotels in bodrum, being built upon a hillside requires a certain ammount of steps unless you gonna alter the laws of the universe. Food was substantial but geared towards the scandinavian guest with a lot of cold plattes, two choises of hot cooked meal, and always two cheffs cooking fresh bread or crepes or a hot meat or fish barbecued dish before you. There is some street noise ajourning some of the rooms as the hotels runs tandem with a main road, but i didnt notice this once in the land of nod. The rooms were cleaned every day, and towels changed, and floor areas kept clean and free of debris. I found there to be a lot of french people at this hotel, and aslo dutch, i think i was the only brit..but that didnt bother me..There is no entertainment, its not a place for kiddies unless their families are going to entertain them, but i spent a lot of time on trips out, and the location of the hotels puts you in a good spot for markets and the beach. i checked out at 12 midnight, and my flight was early am..they let me keep the room that day for free, i asked other travellers and some were asked to pay 200 lire for the use of the room, i thought this was extortionate ..these travelers were at other hotels, so at least they adheared to the international code where you check out at 12 mid day on the day of your departure from the country. on the whole, if you want luxury pay for it, but if you want somethig similar for a littler price with no entertaiment this is ok for that. The staff didnt bite either.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank frogmellah
Reviewed September 3, 2010

When we first arrived at banternaz it seemed this hotel was only for the young and was quite noisy we had a little boy 6 with us and were wondering wat we had done coming here,but what we paid for this holiday we soon relised we were just going to make the most of it rather than moan and to be honest we ended up having a brilliant holiday...Although their was no entertainment for the little 1 everybody made a fuss of him and he was quite happy with that. The food was ok and we always had somthing to eat the rooms were spotless and after we got to no the staff they were brilliant and could,nt do enough for us any complaint we had were sorted right away.. ok it could get a bit noisy at night with young ones comming back from the clubs and a main road running past our room window but it never botherd the little 1 and after a few rakis didnt bother us either lol..The banternas is not a hotel i would go back to with a small child but for 1 reason only their is no nte entertaiment to keep him amused if i was going with my partner only then yes i would go back this hotel was very nice and i dont see why anybody would have any complaints about it.They obvously just like somthing to moan about and if your looking for 5 star hotels go a pay the dosh for 1

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank pepsimaxFifeScotland
Reviewed July 30, 2010

Stayed in Bantur Naz all inclusive, booked last minute deal didnt really know what to expect. Loved every minute of being there, hotel was okay, the first room we were allocated was awful but when we asked to move the staff were fine and moved us to a room with a small terrace which was much nicer. Staff were lovely, food was nice, room was always clean! Would definately recommend to others....Dont listen to the bad reviews as we had a fantastic time and would definately go again! If you have a holiday booked to go....I'm very very jealous!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
#29 of 97 in Bodrum City
Asmin Hotel
Asmin Hotel
#16 of 97 in Bodrum City

Been to Bantur-Naz Hotel? Share your experiences!