Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$79
Hotels.com$79
eDreams$79
Tripadvisor$79
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity$79
All reviews turkey your luggage few minutes walk swimming pool central bodrum quiet location rooms are clean marina olives
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2014

You are never far from the pool in this hotel particularly in June. We having fantastic weather matched by the personal service that we are getting. The rooms are nice with funky colours to brighten up the Bougainville that drapes from the pergolas. Breakfast is great and the staff very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. They even offered us a bar be que if we did not want to walk to the waterfront which is 300 metres away.

Room tip: Ground level rooms have nice terraces that view the central pool
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank JeftheRef
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is such a hidden gem - its hidden away in the backstreets of Bodrum and just 5-10minutes walk from the marina, beach, yacht club and some great restaurants. The rooms are clean, simple and beautiful with maid service throughout the stay. We spent many a day by the stunning pool with delicious food and drinks served to us around it. The staff are so friendly and although not always the best English - they made up for it in their willingness to please. The other holiday makers were also just as lovely and there was one night of singalong in the hotel bar which was a lot of fun even if we did sound like cats being strangled(!) trying to remember the lyrics to American pie! Such a fabulous holiday and would go back in a shot!

Room tip: The new building they just built is gorgeous!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Elsbels2014
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Returned to Bodrum for a summer break at the Su.

Zafar and Ali are excellent hosts and ensure a relaxing time in this oasis of calm in a busy resort and their team are polite and attentive.

Pool area is a delight and I would highly recommend this boutique hotel as a touring base to explore the Bodrum Peninsula.

Traditional Turkish breakfast in the garden is a delight and sets you up for the day.

Highly recommended if you are looking for accommodation with the individual touch as opposed to a large chain hotel.

Room tip: Choose room 4 on the 1st floor as the balcony enjoys the late afternoon/evening sunshine
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank KWJ003
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed at the Su Hotel in May with a group of girlfriends.

We wanted a holiday that not only gave us time to relax and unwind, but also had a good night life should we wish to seek it.

The Su Hotel was in a perfect location, set back on a quiet road in a real sun trap, yet not too far away from the marina and a vast array of restaurants, bars and shops.

The hotel itself is gorgeous. Really different from every other hotel I have stayed in Turkey – a real character and personality to the place. It carries a real charm about it with brightly painted balcony’s, beautiful flowers and a very well kept pool area - a real hidden gem!

The pool area is incredibly peaceful and welcoming. We were there as a group of 7 girls and didn't once feel intimidated by staff or other guests. As the hotel is quite small, we ended up having a group of new friends by the end of our trip. A real family friendly place.

The main bar has books and even a guitar that you can pick up and play. The guitar was picked up numerous times during our stay and really added an extra special ambience to the place.

Here is a short summary of the key hotel details:

Rooms

The rooms were clean, comfortable beds and with ample space. I had a twin room and we even had our own garden where I was able to do a small work out in the morning! Perfect for me! Rooms came with a daily maid service and towels for your room and pool (ask for pool towels at reception). A big win for me was having a duvet on the bed – it always frustrates me when there are sheets tucked in so tightly instead of a duvet, you never have a comfortable sleep. At the Su Hotel there were light duvets which gave me a wonderful sleep! Thank you!

Breakfast

Breakfast was included in the price of our room. Breakfast was served until 11am, which was perfect for me as I wanted to have a good sleep most nights. Breakfast consisted of the usual continental style foods; bread, cheeses, eggs, fruits, yoghurt's etc.
The waiter was on hand to cook anything fresh should you need. I had an omelette of two occasions which was pretty yummy.

Lunch

There is a lunch menu which you can order from at the bar. There are a few tables dotted around the pool which we ate at, but you can also go and eat in the restaurant. The feta and melon salad was a favourite of mine; in fact, all the salads were really good. And a really good price too, from memory I think we paid about 18TL for each salad.

Dinner

We only ate at the hotel restaurant once. This was when they had a BBQ on. The BBQ was delicious and there was a whole buffet of meze to pick from beforehand. If the BBQ is on during your stay, then I would highly recommend.

Staff

Now this is where the hotel really shines. The staff were absolutely lovely and couldn’t do enough for you. The main owner Zaffa was a true gent and really went over and above to help me out on one occasion. One of our friends was arriving a day later than the others, and as this holiday was her hen party before getting married, we wanted to decorate her room and surprise her. I asked Zaffa if he knew a shop where I could get some balloons. Next thing I know, he’s off on his bike and returns 20 mins later with not only balloons, but fancy decorations too!
I thought that this was brilliant, really showed true care for his guests and their enjoyment. Thank you Zaffa!

I couldn't recommend Su Hotel highly enough. If you want a place to go and relax with really lovely people, then this is certainly the hotel.

Room tip: All rooms that me and my friends stayed in were lovely. We were given a sneak peek of a brand new honeymoon suite - it was absolutely stunning! So if you are looking for something extra special, then definitely ask about this room.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank HonestHolidayGoer
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Su Hotel is built around a good size pool and beautiful gardens with many flowering plants. The exterior and balconies are brightly painted so the appearance is stunning. Many rooms face the pool and are well equipped. Some have tea and coffee making facilities. Staff are friendly and very helpful and efficient. There is an attractive half open bar and separate restaurant.

The hotel is very well situated down a lane - so no traffic noise and is an easy ten minute walk to the sea front.

Breakfasts are good but could be improved with more fruit choices.

We took a 5 hour boat trip with opportunities to swim - recommended.

Also worth visiting Selcuk ( for Ephesus) and Cesme - 2 lovely towns.

Room tip: Book a room overlooking the pool on the second level
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple