Su Hotel
Bodrium Hotel & You SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$78
The Marmara, Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$170
$128
Salmakis Resort Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
  • Breakfast included
Marina Vista Bodrum(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$111
$107
Hotels.com
El Vino Hotel & Suites(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$148
$140
Azka Otel(Bodrum City)
$68
$66
Hotel Karia Princess(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Ersan Exclusive Resort & SPA(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$173
$164
  • Breakfast included
Parkim Ayaz Hotel(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$121
$98
  • Breakfast included
Forever Club(Bodrum City)(Great Value!)
$93
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue tilesturkeynice poolcentral bodrumboutique hotelmarinamausoleumolives
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I would definitely stay here again. All the good reviews are well-earned. I would say that the biggest gem of this hotel is the staff. Everyone was very helpful and polite. The guys serving breakfast were really friendly and attentive to my coffee guzzling needs. The location is good too, just a 5 minute walk to the marina.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank laseverson
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The Su Hotel has a beautiful pool area, we took advantage of this in the evening when the temperature dropped. My husband and I took a dip in the evening, when it was quiet, and the other patrons went for dinner at the hotel restaurant. It was so refreshing and relaxing, afterwards we borrowed the Backgammon game from the bar area and played a few games. We had to leave early the next morning to catch a ferry to Greece, and arranged with the manager to have an early breakfast set out for us, he happily complied. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. The first room we were given, the air conditioning did not work, so the manager moved us to another room. Unfortunately, in the middle of the night, that air conditioner had stopped working. It was extremely hot and humid in Bodrum, so perhaps the units couldn't keep up? That didn't sour our experience, it's a lovely hotel, and that is one of the most beautiful pool areas I have ever seen. I recommend anyone to stay at this hotel, it's a lovely retreat in a busy city.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank msberg99
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I would come back here and pay more for a room with balcony,facing the pool--which is super beautiful. We had a pretty dark room and it didn't have like a table or stand or anything to put stuff on. But I think there are rooms that are much nicer than ours was. Still, I just lept in the room, the rest of the time I hung out by the amazing pool area. Beautiful.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2012

As soon as you step off the hot, busy street down the narrow walkway to the hotel, the atmosphere and temperature changes. Su Hotel easily seduces one into staying on the grounds of the property because the staff, the services, and the rooms are so delightful. We were especially impressed by the staff who helped us learn Turkish and later helped planned a surprise birthday dinner for my husband. We felt very much at home while we were there. We found the hotel responsive to our needs in every way.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Don't miss the barbecue fish night when you stay in this great location in one of the most interesting and vibrant coastal towns on Turkey. We especially enjoyed a private boat trip on 'Mars' recommended by one of the hotel managers and a day in Gumusluk.

• Stayed: June 2012