Hotel location is very good. Rooms are tiny and bathroom is just correct. Great pool. Breakfast is OK and there is a very good terrace with nice views. Good for early breakfast (otherwise it becomes very hot in summer). I have been twice in this hotel. Last time was very crowded because it was local holiday in Turkey. At that time, the pool was impossible. First time was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Bodrum Marina, this hotel features rooms with French balconies that overlook a secluded garden with swimming pool. It also offers rooftop al fresco dining with marina views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Marina Vista have modern décor and wooden floors. They are equipped with wall-mounted LCD TVs with satellite channels and private bathrooms with a bath.The Marina Hotel’s swimming pool is surrounded by shady sun loungers and chairs. Guests can also enjoy the relaxation of the spa complete with body treatments, sauna and hammam. A gym is also available.Marina Vista's restaurant offers a wide choice of à la carte meals, either inside or on the panoramic terrace. Breakfast buffets are also served there. The pool-side bar serves light snacks and refreshing drinks throughout the day.The Hotel Marina Vista is under 20 minutes’ walk from the Bodrum Windmills and Bodrum Castle is a one-kilometre walk around Bodrum Bay. Free parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marina Vista Bodrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Vista Bodrum Hotel Bodrum
- Majesty Marina Vista Bodrum
- Hotel Marina Vista Bodrum