“Great Class”

Cooking Classes Bodrum - Day Class
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodrum Farmers Market visits followed by a cooking class or halfday foodie adventures or cookery courses for baklava and many more alternatives.
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Class”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was one of my all time favorite Tours. So much fun shopping, even thought it was a Holiday and Market was closed. We went to some unusual shops, enjoyed sampling and getting the groceries for the meal.. An unexpected trip to a beautiful place for Tea, bread, and preserves. Roosters were walking around the area and families enjoying breakfast together. Beautiful stop. The restaurant where Asala owned and had us cook with her was lovely. An outside kitchen, and dining areas. It was great to sit around together and chop and dice and discuss our different worlds. Sak was an engaging guide. The meal turned out so good. It was nice to share it all together. Really the best tour I had on the Windstar Cruise.
My only comment would be I wish the recipies had been given to us. Taking notes didn't do justice to what we enjoyed.
Thank you for an enjoyable day.
Mary Jane Vangura

Visited October 2013
1 Thank mary jane v
aslimutlu, Sahibi at Cooking Classes Bodrum - Day Class, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your compliments, we enjoy these classes as much as you do :)
I am hoping to write a book one day hopefully, meanwhile I have a recipe blog which I update in the winters when we have more time the link is http://cookingclassesbodrum.blogspot.com/