“Thank you for your kind hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Antik Akdeniz

Antik Akdeniz
Ranked #10 of 432 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Heart of Bodrum, on the busy bustling Cevat şakır cadessi, with easy reach to dolmus station and Bodrum market, this small family restaurant is your only stop for fresh locally sourced Turkish food, Traditional Kebabs, Pides and casseroles, Popular with locals and those seeking the real deal...Evening reservations recommended
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Thank you for your kind hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We visited this restaurant with friends of the owners and we were thrilled to discover it, as we might not have otherwise found it.

The staff were extremely friendly, the food was delicious - what an experience! We dined here twice and each visit provided us with the opportunity to try different delicacies at a very reasonable price.

Thank you Melih, Becca and everyone at Antik Akdeniz! We hope to come back and see you soon x

• Visited June 2013
Rebecca48400, Owner at Antik Akdeniz, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review, it was our pleasure, we look forward to seeing you again! :)

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“still dreaming of the food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

when I stumbled accross this restaurant on a hot sticky market day and sat with a cold drink,I became intrigued with this busy and bustling little restaurant, as the locals poured in the delicious food started coming out I was beginning to get a rumble in my tummy......from the advise of the friendly waiter I tried some local casserole with rice...DELICIOUS!! after that I was hooked. I visited this restaurant 4 more times,each meal better than the last, If you go I highly recommend the chicken Pide(turkish pizza) and for my last evening I splashed out and went for mixed grill WOW!!! I paid nearly half what I had paid in a touristy restaurant on my first evening for food that was not a patch on this......please try this place you will surely become as addicted as me ;) I am even planning a trip back to Bodrum to try this food again!!!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank delilah m
Rebecca48400, Owner at Antik Akdeniz, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, we are thrilled you enjoyed your experience at Antik Akdeniz, we work hard to ensure our food is of the highest quality and am very pleased you enjoyed our wonderful food! We look forward to welcoming you back when you return, many thanks Melih and Rebecca (owners)
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

hidden spot in Bodrum, with great and honest food, out of the tourist scene. a great place to know the real deal in Turkey

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lucascaram
Rebecca48400, Owner at Antik Akdeniz, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review, taking time out to rate us is much appreciated, we are very pleased you enjoyed your dining experience with us, we look forward to seeing you again!
Warwick
“Best Turkish food in Bodrum by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went here several times with my husband whilst on holiday and never left hungry!! The food offered so many different flavours and I had a different dining experience each time I went in. Mouth watering fresh local food, fantastic Efes beer and excellent service....all at an outstanding price- what more could one ask for??!!

• Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great home cooked Turkish food full of locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great restaurant that is near the market on the back streets. Amazing food, great grill with lots of fresh meats, huge salads and great bread / turkish pizzas. Ended up visiting the restaurant a couple of nights the week that I was in Bodrum - was always packed full of locals and great atmosphere. If you are looking for touristy, over priced food then don't come here!

• Visited July 2012