“What a Fantastic Restaurant”
Review of El Vino Restaurant

El Vino Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 473 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The rooftop restaurant at El Vino Hotel, that has a great panoramic view of Bodrum Castle, features local fish and exotic flavors in refined recipes. Not only the view of El Vino Restaurant is breathtaking, but also the cuisine created by our Executive Chef! In the restaurant at the El Vino Hotel you will find excellent regional cuisine combined with exclusive and seasonal specialties. Best ingredients, fresh food and lots of enthusiasm make El Vino Restaurant's creations so special... You will also find the perfect wine from HG Organics to accompany your meal and you are welcome to try our specialty wines for your ultimate drinking pleasure and enjoyment in a private wine-tasting session.
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Been twice and this place is incredible! Set on a hillside the restaurant belongs to the El Vino hotel (no 3 on Trip in Bodrum), it is a rooftop terrace which has the most wonderful panoramic view of Bodrum bay. The food is absolutely delicious, beautifully presented & superb value. In two weeks my wife & I eat in some lovely restaurants but this was by far our favourite. Beautiful views, romantic atmosphere, superb food, great wine, extremely reasonable prices, what more could you ask for? Top Tip though, you really need to book a table as hotel residents are afforded priority.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

the view is perfect and so is the food. It would be easy to be average with such a view, but they keep the quality up. House white was great. All wait staff were terrific and friendly. My husband has fond memories of the sea bass with caper sauce.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We ate at this restaurant twice during our holiday to Bodrum - the first time it was outstanding we could not fault any part of the starter or the main meal (although I personally did not like the bread but that is down to taste). Everything was perfect good wine good food great view. We decided to try it agian as we were previously impressed but I found it lacking on the second visit. I ordered the meat balls but it was just a dry lump of meat no sauce or yoghurt and I could not eat it, my husband ordered the seafood pasta which he remarked was a bit sloppy - maybe the chef had an off night on our second visit but we were a bit disappointed as we had really enjoyed it first time around. The wine is really good order the house wine.

7  Thank blueandwhitehoops
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My friends were staying there while we were spending our days in The Marmara Bodrum, so we decided to have a dinner with them for a night. This was their third time in El Vino Hotel so they were giving positive feedbacks about the hotel and restaurant. There was mini rolls with seefoods which taste amazing. The main dishes were also very nice. And its open terrace has a beautiful view of Bodrum, so it is nice to eat there by looking Bodrum Castle and think about its history. We ordered house wine, I guess it was Merlot, and it taste just as good as any premium brand in Turkey. It is a popular place to have a dinner so I recommend you to make a reservation.

1  Thank Erinc A
Reviewed April 3, 2012

If you're looking for a restaurant with locally-sourced organic ingredients, food prepared with love by a chef who really knows what he is doing (and it shows), where the service is attentive without being intrusive, where you can eat looking at a view of the city, the ocean and the castle, where you can watch the sunset disappear behind the mountains from the rooftop terrace and not pay through the nose, you should find this jewel of Bodrum. You will not be disappointed.