“Thanks for exciting vacation”

The Aegean Pro Dive Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Aegean Pro Dive Centre in Bodrum! We celebrate the 24th year of dive operation, with an international PADI and CMAS instructor and divemaster crew, who are dedicated to the highest standards of excellence, service and safety. You can join our Discover Scuba Tour for the first timers or Daily Dive Tours for certified divers. You can step in to the Big Blue and start taking certification courses with us as well. We will be glad to see you on board of our dive boat. DIVE AEGEAN !
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've spent most exciting diving time with your team. Thanks a lot for your attention, professional care, excellent organisation and friendly atmosphere - on the deck and under the water.

Cheers!

Leszek Remesz

1  Thank Leszek R

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I found Aegean Pro Dive Centre online before I read any reviews and am completely satisfied with the experience. I had zero dive experience and decided to go for my PADI open water certification plus four days of diving after. The staff and instructor was so helpful and knowledgeable that upon their recommendation I completed my Advanced Open Water Cert. as well. The price was fair for what I got and I walk away with the ability to dive anywhere in the world knowing I can handle it. One of the owners even helped me out with accommodations when I had a disagreement with the manager of the hotel I was staying in, another review. I would totally recommend this place to anyone I know.

1  Thank EricZiegler84
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Just finished the PADI Open Water certificate at Aegean Pro Dive Centre.
We've had an awesome time on the boat ISIS, with the most fantastic crew.
Everyone has been extremely professional, very helpfull and with fine english skills, wich is important learning new things.
Every morning we've been met by smiling faces and happy people :-)

If you go to Bodrum, this is definitely a place worth visiting.. This area is even better discovered by sea and under the surface..

Best recommendations,
Michael & Sascha

3  Thank Sascha N
Reviewed August 17, 2013

A number of dive centres operate from Halikarnis pier (close to the Halikarnis night club). If you are driving, as we were, you will encounter the fiendish one way system of Bodrum. We chose to go with Aegean Pro based upon the reviews on this site.

The dive boat Isis is comfortable. The upper decks have adequate sun screens and mats to lie on. Aegean Pro offer try dives for beginners, PADI training courses and dives for qualified divers.

The dive opportunities include boat/plane wrecks.

The equipment is good. I noticed in particular that the wet suits were in very good condition.

Briefing and advice from the dive team is good.

Three of our family went for bubblemaking try dives and two of us as qualified. I would recommend. Certainly, no complaints.

1  Thank ncm1965
Reviewed August 16, 2013

If you are going to Bodrum you must try the Dive. Amazing, patient and extremely friendly crew. Opened my eyes to a whole new world.
When you go out they treat you to an experience of a lifetime.
The lunch was great, they diving was great. You could not come across anything better to do in Bodrum.
Book this early in your trip so you have the chance to go back again and again. You will want to dive every day of your visit!!!!

1  Thank JeffColt