“Most Amazing chance of a lifetime”

The Aegean Pro Dive Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Aegean Pro Dive Centre in Bodrum! We celebrate the 24th year of dive operation, with an international PADI and CMAS instructor and divemaster crew, who are dedicated to the highest standards of excellence, service and safety. You can join our Discover Scuba Tour for the first timers or Daily Dive Tours for certified divers. You can step in to the Big Blue and start taking certification courses with us as well. We will be glad to see you on board of our dive boat. DIVE AEGEAN !
Watford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most Amazing chance of a lifetime”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

If you are going to Bodrum you must try the Dive. Amazing, patient and extremely friendly crew. Opened my eyes to a whole new world.
When you go out they treat you to an experience of a lifetime.
The lunch was great, they diving was great. You could not come across anything better to do in Bodrum.
Book this early in your trip so you have the chance to go back again and again. You will want to dive every day of your visit!!!!

Visited August 2013

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great diving holiday”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My daughter and I spend about 7 days with Aegean Pro Dive center doing resp the rescue diver and advanced course as well as some guided dives. Returning now for the third time I can only make my compliments to the team for consistently delivering an excellent experience and atmosphere. Of course Turkish waters are not as abbundant with sea life as some others, but with that as a given we saw some realy big fish, Murene etc. as well as did some wreck diving. Looking forward to visit again. Gerry

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Gerry19622013
Adana, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for a great time”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Dear Brenda, Emre, Marjorie, and the other dive instructors on the boat,

Thanks for helping me to get the open water scuba certification. I had a great time on the boat, it was a wonderful experience, you were always helpful and fun to be around. Hope to see you soon!

Daniel

1 Thank Daniel S
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wonderful diving experience and staff”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The staff with this dive centre was so pleasant, charming and just great to be around. I did the intro dive course so it was a 2 floor boat and a little class room where we went over the basics. The boat goes out about an hour away before you dive. The area we dived in didnt have much too see, seen some fish but nothing very interesting. I did like that everyone is assigned there own dive teacher so i felt very safe. They also take pictures underwater but only in 1 spot, so you cant really move. I wish we could have take it in different areas but it was still nice. After the dive there is a lovely hot meal prepared for you and a relaxing boat ride back. All in all it was a great experience.

1 Thank Shaneequewa S
Cork, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Top class experience AGAIN!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is our 6 year diving with Aegean and yet again we had a superb experience. My 15 year old son did his OW and AOW with Emre there over the last few years but experienced a tooth squeeze (thankfully grown out of now) over the last few dives and had to cut them short each time he had a problem he was expertly looked after by the staff. The diving is good and the staff on the boat "Isis" could not be kinder or more helpful I speak from experience having dived with other dive companies in Bodrum before I found Aegean and I speak as I find.
ps A big thanks to Emre jr for escorting us to the Airport my wife was very impressed and speaks often about his good looks and long hair.#jealousoldman
I would always dive with this company when in Bodrum

3 Thank Thequiteman59