“Top class experience AGAIN!!”

The Aegean Pro Dive Centre
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Aegean Pro Dive Centre in Bodrum! We celebrate the 24th year of dive operation, with an international PADI and CMAS instructor and divemaster crew, who are dedicated to the highest standards of excellence, service and safety. You can join our Discover Scuba Tour for the first timers or Daily Dive Tours for certified divers. You can step in to the Big Blue and start taking certification courses with us as well. We will be glad to see you on board of our dive boat. DIVE AEGEAN !
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is our 6 year diving with Aegean and yet again we had a superb experience. My 15 year old son did his OW and AOW with Emre there over the last few years but experienced a tooth squeeze (thankfully grown out of now) over the last few dives and had to cut them short each time he had a problem he was expertly looked after by the staff. The diving is good and the staff on the boat "Isis" could not be kinder or more helpful I speak from experience having dived with other dive companies in Bodrum before I found Aegean and I speak as I find.
ps A big thanks to Emre jr for escorting us to the Airport my wife was very impressed and speaks often about his good looks and long hair.#jealousoldman
I would always dive with this company when in Bodrum

3  Thank Thequiteman59
There are newer reviews for The Aegean Pro Dive Centre

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went out for a day's diving with Aegean. Was collected from Yalikavak, included in the price. Friendly easy going crew. I was the only 30 metre diver on board, but that didn't cause an issue. We anchored in Smugglers' Cove, about 30 minutes from Bodrum, qualified divers went off first, leaving inexperienced divers to undergo initial training. I had my own dive master who took me along on a relaxing dive at 30 metres for about 45 minutes to “the wall” at 30. Lunch back on the boat was okay, not 5*, but good enough, while the learner divers did their first open water dive.

After lunch moved along to “Pacoz” a recently sunken C47 Dakota as an artificial reef, at 15 to 30 metres. Again qualified divers went for their second dive of the day, I had my own dive master, who took me down for another 45 minute dive.

Fish life wasn’t fantastic, but viz was good and very little current. Can recommend the boat and the crew.

1  Thank 21GeorgeT
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nice Diving School in Bodrum and good service
Dive spots are nicely documented with a book
Pickup from hotel is fee
The boat is a good one

1  Thank Gerard V
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great bunch of people, very friendly, had a good two days diving, booked my next two days in September, hope they show me something great, keep up the good work guys, :-)))

1  Thank Shuz K
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I did a 4 day padi open water. The people are excellent especially Emir.Very professional and safety conscious. The boat trip was very good and the dives fantastic. I will be going back next year.

1  Thank thomas p