“Good day diving” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Aegean Pro Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 33 Tours in Bodrum City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the Aegean Pro Dive Centre in Bodrum! We celebrate the 23rd year of dive operation, with an international PADI and CMAS instructor and divemaster crew, who are dedicated to the highest standards of excellence, service and safety.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good day diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went out for a day's diving with Aegean. Was collected from Yalikavak, included in the price. Friendly easy going crew. I was the only 30 metre diver on board, but that didn't cause an issue. We anchored in Smugglers' Cove, about 30 minutes from Bodrum, qualified divers went off first, leaving inexperienced divers to undergo initial training. I had my own dive master who took me along on a relaxing dive at 30 metres for about 45 minutes to “the wall” at 30. Lunch back on the boat was okay, not 5*, but good enough, while the learner divers did their first open water dive.

After lunch moved along to “Pacoz” a recently sunken C47 Dakota as an artificial reef, at 15 to 30 metres. Again qualified divers went for their second dive of the day, I had my own dive master, who took me down for another 45 minute dive.

Fish life wasn’t fantastic, but viz was good and very little current. Can recommend the boat and the crew.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 21GeorgeT

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Maarssen, Utrecht, Netherlands
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Nice Diving School in Bodrum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Nice Diving School in Bodrum and good service
Dive spots are nicely documented with a book
Pickup from hotel is fee
The boat is a good one

1 Thank Gerard V
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My dive trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great bunch of people, very friendly, had a good two days diving, booked my next two days in September, hope they show me something great, keep up the good work guys, :-)))

1 Thank Shuz K
liverpool
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“padi open water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I did a 4 day padi open water. The people are excellent especially Emir.Very professional and safety conscious. The boat trip was very good and the dives fantastic. I will be going back next year.

Visited June 2013

1 Thank thomas p
norfolk
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great time diving with Aegean pro dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Made all arrangements via e-mail n everything was sorted by the time I arrived at gümbet.the dive centre picked me up from my hotel & took me to the dive boat ,at the end of the day returned me to my hotel all good.

Dive Boat :the boat is a good size with good access on n off the boat when diving .the equipment is good quality all checked at start of season.the dive guides are great very attentive to making your diving a good experience .there is a sun deck to relax on for those none divers & divers to relax on.

Dive sites : I did 3'days diving with Aegean pro dive n over all the dives were ok not exciting as far as seeing loads of fish but the plane wreck & the coast guard cutter SG 115 they were really good dives.i dived with Aegean pro dive at the start of may so very quite so the dive boat wasn't packed like it can be later on in the season infact I was told it can get quite packed during high season so I'd recommend going the time I dived with them .they were that attentive to their divers one of the 3 days I dived I was the only diver on the boat n they took me out anyway so I take my hat off to them for that.
To conclude Aegean pro dive centre is a great dive centre to go with & I would highly recommend them n if I come back to bodrum turkey I will be diving with them again

2 Thank marc19669