“A pleasant dinner by the sea”
Review of Dinc Cafe Bar

Dinc Cafe Bar
Ranked #25 of 445 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Ludington, Michigan
“A pleasant dinner by the sea”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our original restaurant choice was booked for the evening so we strolled along the sea walk in Bodrum looking for a quiet restaurant for dinner. We chose the Dinc and that was a lucky decision. My husband had a great fish meal and I had the Chicken Soup.- which was also very good.

The staff was friendly, courteous and attentive and the food arrived in an average time.

Our entire bill was under 35TL for two soups, one fish entree with chips, one large salad and one water. I would recommend the Dinc for Dinner again.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank JWS57

• Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“birthday”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

fantastic food great staff we had a great birthday party they supplied birthday cake plus fireworks we were there every day on the beach and also had lunch there could not fault them in any way

• Visited August 2013
Minneapolis
“Attentive, clean and lively location.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff are absolutely wonderful especially the owner. This family ran business is great. It's nice to support local business where the owner also works with his employees. They were very attentive and had a great selection of food. Their calamari was awesome. I would definitely return upon my next trip. Only negative is to ask the price before you order because I ordered the most expensive item on the menu not knowing. That was my fault. It didnt stop me from enjoying the local.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TCBotten
Manchester
“Great place to eat by the sea”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We gave Dinc a miss last year because it looked a bit jaded but have to say went back this year and the food was fabulous. You can eat on the beach and the selection was amazing. They didn't have the starter I wanted but made up for it with coffee and I really enjoyed my alternative choice. Food here is fabulous and the service is great.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cassieopea
Surrey, UK
“Lovely new upgrade and still same fantastic service and food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Visited our favourite restaurant again and there has been a massive change to all the bars and restaurants along the sea front including the Dinc. There are now glass sliding doors up on the patio area with an automatic roof which concertina shuts. Fantastic for those chilly early/late season evenings. Still have lovely tables on the beach.

Food and service as always was fantastic. They have some really lovely friendly staff and the main waiters are the better English speakers (all their English has improved over the years).

This is also a small Pansiyon (hotel) which we have stayed in many times. It has recently had an overhaul and the rooms are basic but clean and fresh.

• Visited April 2013