Nuar Restaurant
Ranked #1,338 of 3,390 Restaurants in Ankara
Cuisines: Turkish, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We were looking for a good meal in a nice restaurant without paying a fortune ! We found it - Nuar. It's a little difficult to find but definitely worth it. The food was superb. The prices were excellent and the staff were incredibly attentive but not intrusive. It's hard to beat the restaurants we have here in Dallas, Texas, but this was just a wonderful restaurant. Highly recommended !!!!!

2  Thank MSulli6701

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is the highly priced kabab house in Ankara... The food is not the kind that would bring you back... the service is relatively slow... many Tike chain restaurants but I think the quality goes down with every new opening... you better try Tavaci Recep Usta (one of the best in Turkey) or Gunaydin (Antep) restaurant...

Reviewed November 29, 2011

If the Turks eat there, well it must be good.
If you go to Tike Ankara you would likely to rub shoulders with the politicians, civil servants and diplomats of Ankara's glitterati.
Quaintly old fashioned with a touch of class, old newspaper cuttings and photos of celebreties line the walls.
Iskender served here is a delight and expect quality rather than quantitiy. It has a steady wine list , but as a Brit, i found I was the only booze drinker this night when the traditionalists kept to the soft stuff.
Nicely lit with quality service and spend some time rather than gobble and go!!!!

1  Thank ant_walton
Reviewed June 3, 2011

The best kebap I ever ate was at this restaurant. We had dinner here twice during our two day stay in Ankara. The food is incredible and you definitely need a reservation as the locals frequent as well as tourists. Take away kebap also available.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

good food, nice atmosphere. I was the only customer for a Sunday lunch in January. But I was charged for items I did not order but they brought anyway, bread, water, and two small appetizer/nibbles. I consumed those things because I thought they were part of the service. They all appeared later on my bill. For that reason I would not recommend this place. It almost doubled what I had expected to spend.

1  Thank clabbers