Grand Ankara(Ankara)
$90
$73
$111
$51
Ankara Plaza Hotel(Ankara)(Great Value!)
$41
$235
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$76
$57
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswiss hotelturkeyresidential neighborhoodturkish hamamadanalarge bathroomluxury hotelexcellent hotelfitness centerbusiness tripspasofrasicityfacilitiestaxichannels
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Friendly concierge service on welcome, warm Front Desk staff upon check in, and very well equipped and comfortable rooms. We stayed just one night but for sure will visit this hotel again for our next trip.

Room Tip: I advice to ask room on far side from the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Large room and fantastic bathroom - great sheets and pillows. Just felt I was isolated and far from where I needed to be for my business trip to Ankara. I took cabs everywhere so it wasn't an issue, but at night you're in a residential neighborhood. For a hotel catering to a business clientele it's offensive to charge for WiFi - just incorporate it into the room price. The breakfast was more than abundant and the service great. The gym was huge with great equipment - the best hotel gym I've seen in a while. Don't touch the mini-bar - that and the WiFi fees could set you back - and there's no ATM nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Rooms were well equipped and very comfortable. My only complaint is the hotel has a no smoking policy on all the floors but why are all the rooms equipped with ashtrays and matches? My room also reeked of cigarette smoke as you walk in....other than that, I enjoyed my stay and will defintely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Swissotel is luxurious hotel located in a rather elite residential area of Ankara, away from the busy streets of the central part. The beautiful surrounding has not much to discover but instead it is the calm that you will find. The Hotel is elegant and well decorated. At the entrance you should pass a security check. The lobby and the bar are nice. The breakfast was excellent with wide variety of choices , all fresh, all tasteful. The staff and the service was absolutely fine. we were easily granted a late check out on request. My room was large and clean with a spacious Bathroom filled with generous level of essentials. We found that this hotel is famous for its Pool & Spa, but unfortunately, I was too busy to try, so I leave no comments here.
There were some minor set backs as well, First and most important is that The WiFi internet is not free unlike many other five star accommodations I've been before and the connection is extremely laggy and unstable which is annoying at times; Second is the minibar with unbelievable high prices.
Overall,I was really impressed and will highly recommend this nice hotel to others

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mehrdadnb
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed in this hotel eight days as a family vacation and we just loved it. We had two standard rooms. Hotel is beautiful and it is in a quiet residential area. It is an advantage for night sleep in a busy city like Ankara.
Rooms are well equppied, have fair space and very clean. The best of all is the training facility, swimming pool, hamam and sauna. You will have complementary access to these facilities and it is just excellent. We used them every morning before going to breakfast. Breakfast is just extensive and there are lots of options. We did not need to eat lunch after having near explosion breakfast!

If you go in Ankara for vacation, bear in mind that Ankara does not have much to see for the tourists. So, having good facilities in the hotel is a must in my openion and Swissotel can offer you that with no dobt. Staff in the hotel have been most helpfull and way above the avrage in Europe.

However, hotel has also some parts to improve: 1- There is no clock in the rooms. 2- Sewage system smells time to time. 3- There were mold on the walls of the showers in the facility area but rooms were very clean. 4- Minibar prices were skyhigh and basically means that do not touch!! 5- If you are a tourist, hotell is not in the center. You need to take taxi to the center. But you will have good sleep at night.

Overall, we recommend this hotel to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family